Bertie the Bunyip

Default I don't know what over came me....

anonyme wrote in
:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 05:03:30 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
"Scout" wrote in
:

Come to America. I can get you a teaching position!
I once gave a reasonable assignment to the class, and a tough guy in
the back says, "**** you."
I asked him to step into my office for clarification. When I was sure
no one could hear our conversation, I said to him, "what do you mean,
**** me? **** you boy!"
I didn't have a bit of trouble with him the rest of the year.

Well, I should think not!

So, do you **** all your students?

Does the Principal know?

Lol. He prolly has something speshul going on with the Principal.

This is all getting a bit gamey, isn't it?

I'm getting to know a lot more than I really wanted to about these guys.

bertie