Bertie the Bunyip

Default I don't know what over came me....

anonyme wrote in
news
On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 05:06:47 +0000 (UTC), Will Aikens
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
The_navigator© wrote in
:

You are very lucky you didn't break your hand hitting him that hard.
I know just how you feel about this, it's the sort of disrespect for
others that is so rampant today and is seen the behaviour of the
foul mouthed cross posters who are trying to disrupt this NG. It is
a pity that they were not taught to repect others (esp. elders) by
the 'parents' (I use that term loosley for their parenting skills
are usually minimal) who bred them. Still animals breed without much
trouble eh? But curs always run away when it gets difficult.

Yep, or they claim to use killfiles, which amounts to pretty much the
same thing.

Is this guy 100 years old, or what?

Who knows, or cares.

Bertie