Bobsprit

Default Vindiication, sort of.

How many rocks did you hit TODAY?

Only hit the one and never had serious damage to my boat or injury to anyone
aboard.
Few people can make the same claim, and few people have as many people aboard,
even for daysails.
Sorry, Billy Jane! You lose again!

RB
Bobsprit

This would be a very good time for you to be very quie

Why is that Billy?
Because I'm man enough to admit to an error? Man enough to post pics of my
boat?
While you won't even let people see the name on the transom on that toy you
sail!?

Oh, okay.

RB
Bobsprit

Just show up around the Thimbles this weekend. If you fail, the deal is that
you
don't post in ASA for 4 weeks.

OKAY!!!! 3 weeks it is!

RB
Bobsprit

Just show up around the Thimbles this weekend. If you fail, the deal is that
you
don't post in ASA for 4 weeks.

If I show, will you sail over and bring me a toy? A bottle of root beer?

RB
Scott Vernon

Yup, when I mentioned to a dock neighbor that we sailed into the slip one
night, he was amazed.

Scotty

"John Cairns" wrote in message
Reminds me of the powerboaters(and a few sailors, I might add) staring at

me
in incredulity as I sailed up. Couldn't figure out why, until as I was
leaving I saw 4 of the powerboaters assist a fellow motor head backing

into
the dock. Incredible.You would think that a powerboater would figure out

how
to maneuver his boat under power.
John Cairns

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
You are the epitome of a dockside expert with nothing to say in regards

sail or boating. You can't sail and you barely are capable of motoring.

You
have no clue as to what constitutes a quality sailboat and don't have

the
capability to employ one to it's full capacity if you did have one.

In short you have attained the level of the pecking order here that will

now
keep you occupied with elbowing Horvath, Simon and bertie for attention.

Reading you wax professional on sailing matters is sufficient to induce
projectile vomiting.... get a new script writer.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| I would venture that not having
| auxiliary power to get back in would make sailing "absolutely
necessary"

| Not if you could be safely towed after using your handheld to advise

the
marina
| that you were coming in under sail.
|
| Capt RB

Bobsprit

Scotty wrote....

Yup, when I mentioned to a dock neighbor that we sailed, he was amazed.

I bet.

RB
Bobsprit

Well then, what would constitute an "absolutely necessary" situation?

There isn't one. My club has no rules against sailing into a slip. But if yours
does then you should follow procedure. Radio in via handheld BEFORE sailing in.

RB
Horvath

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:49:35 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

Yup, when I mentioned to a dock neighbor that we sailed into the slip one
night, he was amazed.

He probably didn't know you ever left the dock.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Jonathan Ganz

You are truly too stupid to even get on a boat. I suggest
you go back to your bar and have a couple more drinks
with your TV boyfriend. Maybe you can get another fag...
I mean flag.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 20 Aug 2003 10:23:56 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

Well then, what would constitute an "absolutely necessary" situation?

There isn't one. My club has no rules against sailing into a slip. But if

yours
does then you should follow procedure. Radio in via handheld BEFORE

sailing in.

Sure. Let everyone know you ran out of gas, dumbass.