John Cairns

Default Vindiication, sort of.

Just got back from the marina, changed the battery charger over, paid the
next month's slip fees. While I was in the office, asked the girl for a copy
of the marina rules. It states that sailing in the marina is prohibited
except when "absolutely necessary". I would venture that not having
auxiliary power to get back in would make sailing "absolutely necessary".
John Cairns

Bobsprit

I would venture that not having
auxiliary power to get back in would make sailing "absolutely necessary"

Not if you could be safely towed after using your handheld to advise the marina
that you were coming in under sail.

Capt RB
Capt. Mooron

Aw Bob... quit being such a goof ball! We all know you haven't the skill it
takes to undertake delicate maneuvering under sail and your claims of tuning
a sailboat to sail with a free rudder is a bunch of crap... as you have
proven by refusing to meet the challenge of proving it on mpeg.

This has become just another engine hour meter story.... you've
consistently failed to provide back-up to any claim except that you take
guests out for limited tours on a protected, overcrowded, polluted and
highly policed waterway.

Your trolling efforts as of late are pathetic. You run from confrontation
and hide from any assault on your credibility. You have joined the ranks of
Simple Simon. Both of you are losing it and it's been an embarrassing show
to watch the pair of you slide into the chasm of idiocy.

You are the epitome of a dockside expert with nothing to say in regards to
sail or boating. You can't sail and you barely are capable of motoring. You
have no clue as to what constitutes a quality sailboat and don't have the
capability to employ one to it's full capacity if you did have one.

In short you have attained the level of the pecking order here that will now
keep you occupied with elbowing Horvath, Simon and bertie for attention.

Reading you wax professional on sailing matters is sufficient to induce
projectile vomiting.... get a new script writer.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| I would venture that not having
| auxiliary power to get back in would make sailing "absolutely
necessary"

| Not if you could be safely towed after using your handheld to advise the
marina
| that you were coming in under sail.
|
| Capt RB

Bobsprit

Reading you wax professional on sailing matters is sufficient to induce
projectile vomiting.... get a new script writer.

Gee, Mooron, what's wrong?

RB
Bobsprit

Just grab the frigging lure and run with it you clueless twit!

I thought I "did" grab the lure. You're not giving me enough line to run!

RB

Capt. Mooron

Just go with it... how much do I have to ease the drag??

Cripes I put 4 baited hooks and an attitude flasher on the rig....

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Just grab the frigging lure and run with it you clueless twit!
|
| I thought I "did" grab the lure. You're not giving me enough line to run!
|
| RB

John Cairns

Reminds me of the powerboaters(and a few sailors, I might add) staring at me
in incredulity as I sailed up. Couldn't figure out why, until as I was
leaving I saw 4 of the powerboaters assist a fellow motor head backing into
the dock. Incredible.You would think that a powerboater would figure out how
to maneuver his boat under power.
John Cairns