Bertie the Bunyip

Default Impy and the Yips; sing along

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
swigs some more Bass

Bass??? You're joking, aren't you?

Geeeze - this guy drinks ******. You must be a bloody tight-fisted
Northerner!

and you drink what, fjukwit?

Lager?

Flagons of cider out in your Cortina?

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:40:48 -0300, a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from Capt. Mooron:

Good Boy Peter..... now roll over and play dead.

"O Bertie, wert thou posting at this hour..."

This kook is very much mine, isn't he?

He's pretty thick, this one. I dash him to you as a present.

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

Thanx Richie... I missed that reply.

Ha Ha ha ha..............

Bertie.... your boy is in trouble here, he needs you to help reel in the
fish!!

Fish?

No, it's mice, actually.

Heh Petey... got those water wings strapped on tight?????

Why, you think he might fall in?

I doubt it.

Bertie

And BTW, it's
Bwawhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhah whahwhhahwhahw!

Bwhahahahahaaaaaaaa

CM

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
i.com...
| Peter J Ross wrote:
| On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:40:48 -0300, a team of surgeons from
| alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
| growth from Capt. Mooron:
|

| Good Boy Peter..... now roll over and play dead.
|

| "O Bertie, wert thou posting at this hour..."
|
| This kook is very much mine, isn't he?
|
| Lbh bja uvz!

Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

Type that out again when you stop autofellating... I can't make out
what you are pecking out with your nose.

My my, wht a mind.

Bertei

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message

| GUVF VF GBB SHPXVAT RNFL!!!!!!!

Bertie the Bunyip

Peter J Ross wrote in
news
alt.sailing.asa has never been the same since Thu, 14 Aug 2003
16:15:20 +0000 (UTC), when Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Peter J Ross wrote in
m:

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:08:31 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from Bertie the Bunyip:

Peter J Ross wrote in
m:

On 14 Aug 2003 05:53:21 -0700, a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from Popeye:

Gesus this bertie is wun boring azzhole

He made me inhale a mouthful of tea yesterday. Bad Bertie!

git zome nu meterial.

Since it obviously ain't broke, why should he fix it?

And if i'm follerin dis rite, wuzn't petey ross one ef da yipps?

No, I'm Gary - except on Wednesdays, when I'm Kevin. Try to keep up.

I thought I was Kevin on Wednesdays?

Well, we can't *both* be Kevin. It would be confusing, and we
certaainly don't want to confuse anybody, do we? I'll ask the cabal
for a ruling.

zo duzn that meen he wuz menshuned?

I demand the inclusion of my full name next time.

hez a reel smurt wun 2.

Tnx.

yr fren,
Popeye

Please post some more about how stupid all the trolls are. It's bound
to embarrass us eventually, and then we'll have to leave.

Yes, Oh the shame! the shame!

Hey, maybe that's why we stay. WEe like to be ashamed.
Oh well, everyone needs a hobby.

I feel so unworthy. Maybe the kind sailors will give me some hints on
how to be *un*ashamed of being stupid. It seems to work well for them.

they're the masters. Watch them work and learn.

They're Zen teachers. They demonstrate the sound of one mouth
flapping.

And if a tree fell on them in the forest, would anybody care?

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

"NH_/)_" wrote in
:

(Popeye)...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH

Bwawhahwhahwhhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahhwha hwahwhhah!

Fjuckwit.

Bertie

CaptRon

Popeye wrote:
Gesus this bertie is wun boring azzhole git zome nu meterial.

And if i'm follerin dis rite, wuzn't petey ross one ef da yipps? zo
duzn that meen he wuz menshuned? hez a reel smurt wun 2.

yr fren,
Popeye

Bertie the Bunyip

Bwawhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahh whah!
Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

Heh you in the back... keep it down will Ya... I can't hear the band!!

Have another Shirly Temple...

POervert

Bertie

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message

| P.S. WHY THE ****ING CHRIST-IN-A-PAIR-OF-SPEEDOS CAN'T YOU MORONS
| LEARN HOW TO POST?

Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message

| I hope and pray that their navigation software is less primitive.

Oh you bet... compass, dividers a paper chart and a chrono. Nothin'
but the best.

Yeh, like you could use them.

Bertie