Peter J Ross

Default Impy and the Yips; sing along

alt.sailing.asa has never been the same since Thu, 14 Aug 2003
17:15:14 -0300, when Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
| Are you paying?

Heh... I'm short on cash right now... but you know I would if I was flush

Next time there's a blue moon, perhaps.

| I'm more of a BGA person myself. Half of one of those little Schweppes
| bottles of Canada Dry added to a double cognac. Heaven!

Sounds like a lady's drink to me... then again I'm not surprised.

Long ago, it was the drink-of-choice of Fleet Street journalists.

Are you saying that the randiest ape-descendants known to science were
poofters?

| Please don't flame me so effectively. I'm of a nervous disposition.

See... the Overproof Rum will cure that in a hurry.

I think this alleged running joke is about ready to be put out of its
misery.

points gun at teh Overproof Rum joke

digs grave

makes teh Overproof Rum Joke stand at teh edge of teh grave

BANG!

Next time you are in the
liquor store... ask the nice man where they keep the Real Men's Booze.

OK. Whatever you say.

swigs some more Bass

Actually, the way the booze is disappearing tonight I might have to
send somebody down to the offie for more before they shut.

afv-o added Heh.
--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Donal

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
swigs some more Bass

Bass??? You're joking, aren't you?

Geeeze - this guy drinks ******. You must be a bloody tight-fisted
Northerner!

Regatds

Donal

Capt. Mooron

Type that out again when you stop autofellating... I can't make out what you
are pecking out with your nose.

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message

| GUVF VF GBB SHPXVAT RNFL!!!!!!!

Peter J Ross

alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk has never been the same since Thu,
14 Aug 2003 22:34:07 +0100, when Donal wrote:

.. .
17:08:58 -0300, when Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
| They never answer questions, so why ask?

Heh...

No, you're *not* funny, so there's no reason for this "heh".

you want answers....

If I wanted sailing-related answers, this would be the last place I'd
choose to ask.

send me a check. I'll answer when the funds
clear.... I promise.

Would a banker's draft from The House Of Bunyip suffice?

GUVF VF GBB SHPXVAT RNFL!!!!!!!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Majority shareholder in Tom Bishop[tm] Kookery Inc.
Tom Bishop[tm] is available for hire to accredited kookologists and
trolls at reasonable rates.
Get Tom Bishop[tm] to make *your* party go with a thud!

Brilliant, even by ASA standards.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Majority shareholder in Tom Bishop[tm] Kookery Inc.
Tom Bishop[tm] is available for hire to accredited kookologists and
trolls at reasonable rates.
Get Tom Bishop[tm] to make *your* party go with a thud!
Peter J Ross

14 Aug 2003 19:05:14 -0300, when Capt. Mooron wrote:

Type that out again when you stop autofellating... I can't make out what you
are pecking out with your nose.

Snagnfvfr nobhg zr zhpu?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Majority shareholder in Tom Bishop[tm] Kookery Inc.
Tom Bishop[tm] is available for hire to accredited kookologists and
trolls at reasonable rates.
Get Tom Bishop[tm] to make *your* party go with a thud!

Peter J Ross

14 Aug 2003 22:42:44 +0100, when Donal wrote:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
.. .
swigs some more Bass

Bass??? You're joking, aren't you?

Geeeze - this guy drinks ******. You must be a bloody tight-fisted
Northerner!

You either love Bass or you hate it.

Or, as in your case, Daddy might buy you a lager shandy if you're
lucky.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Majority shareholder in Tom Bishop[tm] Kookery Inc.
Tom Bishop[tm] is available for hire to accredited kookologists and
trolls at reasonable rates.
Get Tom Bishop[tm] to make *your* party go with a thud!
Rich Ahrens

Peter J Ross wrote:
alt.sailing.asa has never been the same since Thu, 14 Aug 2003
17:08:58 -0300, when Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
| They never answer questions, so why ask?

Heh...

No, you're *not* funny, so there's no reason for this "heh".

you want answers....

If I wanted sailing-related answers, this would be the last place I'd
choose to ask.

send me a check. I'll answer when the funds
clear.... I promise.

Would a banker's draft from The House Of Bunyip suffice?

GUVF VF GBB SHPXVAT RNFL!!!!!!!

Jung qb lbh rkcrpg? Gurl'er shpxvat zbebaf!

NH_/)_

(Popeye)...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH

CaptRon

Popeye wrote:
Gesus this bertie is wun boring azzhole git zome nu meterial.

And if i'm follerin dis rite, wuzn't petey ross one ef da yipps? zo
duzn that meen he wuz menshuned? hez a reel smurt wun 2.

yr fren,
Popeye

Bertie the Bunyip

Bwawhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhw hah!
Bertie

Peter J Ross

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 19:21:48 -0300, a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from Capt. Mooron:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message

| Next time there's a blue moon, perhaps.
Yeah ... or Tuesday

So soon? Are these really my last days?

| Long ago, it was the drink-of-choice of Fleet Street journalists.
| Are you saying that the randiest ape-descendants known to science were
| poofters?

Look Peter... I don't make the rules.... you drink women's booze and that
pretty much sums it up.... beat your , er breasts and scream all you want.

I haven't had a BGA in a bar for about 20 years. It costs a ****ing
fortune now.

| I think this alleged running joke is about ready to be put out of its
| misery.

Er-r-r-r I wouldn't do that if I were you!!

OK, feel free to continue your running joke.

| points gun at teh Overproof Rum joke
| digs grave
| makes teh Overproof Rum Joke stand at teh edge of teh grave
| BANG!

BOOM... ignition of alcoholic beverage and resulting shock wave fry's Peter
to a crisp.

Sorry, but I was talking about the joke, not the rum. You lose, again.

[The crowd gathers murmuring and laments the fact he couldn't hold his
liquor]

| OK. Whatever you say.
| swigs some more Bass

and applies his lipstick...

Keep your sex fantasies to yourself, big boy.

| Actually, the way the booze is disappearing tonight I might have to
| send somebody down to the offie for more before they shut.

Good idea... you wouldn't want to get molested by those Fleet Street
Poofters.

You don't know what Fleet Street is, do you?

I can imagine you being chucked out of The Falstaff for being a little
too poofy, back in the good old days.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Peter J Ross

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:54:10 GMT, a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from NH_/)_:

(Popeye)...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH

Are you quite sure it deserves the final "AHAHAHAH"?

CaptRon

Popeye wrote:
Gesus this bertie is wun boring azzhole git zome nu meterial.

And if i'm follerin dis rite, wuzn't petey ross one ef da yipps? zo
duzn that meen he wuz menshuned? hez a reel smurt wun 2.

yr fren,
Popeye

Bertie the Bunyip

Bwawhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahh whah!
Bertie

P.S. WHY THE ****ING CHRIST-IN-A-PAIR-OF-SPEEDOS CAN'T YOU MORONS
LEARN HOW TO POST?

--