Bobsprit

Default Lesson for Donal

have my sea legs in short time

Holy hoobily doobily!

Bwahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

Not very scary once you've done it a few times

Well, as was reported, I've done it twice in just a week. Let us know when you
try it, IF you EVER get to sail again!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

For Booby, getting up in the morning is a challenge.

Finally...truth.

RB

Flying Tadpole

FOr clarity. This is not a troll.

Bobsprit wrote:

snip
The C&C 32 has a very small main. I've reefed it twice in lighter conditions.

Does this mean what it appears to, that you've put a reef in
twice?

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Scott Vernon

Challenging to post here, isn't it?

"Bobsprit" wrote

Holy hoobily doobily!

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote i

IF you EVER get to sail again!

May be a while, hold your breath.

The_navigator©

I bet the 'girls' like the surfer look!

Cheers MC

The Cappys Master wrote:

On 07 Aug 2003 21:41:00 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

Bubbles, you're nuts BUT I do agree!

How dare you.

RB

Easy, I'm a daring kinda guy.....

and I think Holly took the cake...all of em!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...84590681KaiYGz

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Bertie the Bunyip

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in
:

Forget it Donal. Gay turds can't speaka da Enish.

snort!

A dog turd could manage it better'n you.

Bertie

"Donal" wrote in message

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 22:42:43 +0100, "Donal"
wrote:
He can easily pass the qualifying test to become a "Gary".

Step2, Gary.

Speak Engligh, Donal.

It would really help if you understood English, Gary. Perhaps you
should read my earlier response to Tadpole again. Try to understand
it this

time.
It wasn't written in any particular code.

Regards

Donal

The Lesson Bush & Cheney Really Learned Jack Goff General 7 July 12th 04 12:10 PM
Electric heater circuit. Lesson Learned! Steve Electronics 2 April 23rd 04 06:54 PM
O.T. Interesting History Lesson RGrew176 General 2 March 2nd 04 07:18 AM
Lesson for Steve CANDChelp ASA 0 July 19th 03 04:19 PM
A lesson for Billy! CANDChelp ASA 3 July 19th 03 02:40 AM