Bertie the Bunyip

Default Can I be Gary or Bertie too?

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 05:37:06 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from Bertie the Bunyip:

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Donal wrote:

"Shrub's Stub" wrote in message
Please, can I, huh huh huh?? please please??

Certainly ... if you can pass a couple of simple tests.

Step 1. You must spend a little time in alt.disasters.aviation.
If you discover that you are more intelligent than anybody else
then you are
ready
to move onto step 2.

Step 2. Spend a little time in any other ng of you choice. If you
discover
that you are the least intelligent poster, then you may be Bertie.

To find out if you can be Gary, simply skip Step 1.

Where did you learn such cruelty, Donal?

You must admit that Gary's answer proved that I was correct!

Oh brother.

Oh aunt.

Oh Mama!

Looking for Gary Zwissler (M/V Miss Rebecca) - Jack Tar Marco A. Garcia Boat Building 3 October 23rd 03 09:02 AM
Gary L. Burnore Bobsprit ASA 187 August 15th 03 06:18 PM
Cedar bucket is full of Bertie Scout ASA 62 August 13th 03 02:36 AM
BERTIE ALERT jlrogers ASA 2 August 8th 03 07:31 AM
Know why I don't see Bertie any more? Simple Simon ASA 31 July 31st 03 05:29 AM