Simple Simon

Default Know why I don't see Bertie any more?

Rule 17: When text of message contains the word or words "Bertie"
then delete message.

Does anybody know if Bertie the Butt Buggerer is still around?

Of course, I won't see this message but Bertie will.

What a sad loser the little one is!

piynuB eht eitreB

Default Know why I don't see Betie any more?

"Simple Simon" wrote in
:

Rule 17: When text of message contains the word or words "Berie"
then delete message.

Does anybody know if Bertie the Butt Buggerer is still around?

Of course, I won't see this message but Bertie will.

Oh dear.

What a sad loser the little one is!

Yes, you really have me worried!

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahwhahhwahhwhahwhah!

BTW, I hope you washed your hands after you played with your settings.

Berite

Jonathan Ganz

Someone who shall remain nameless send me the following
from supernews abuse. I don't know if it's authentic, but it
seems reasonable....It looks like a couple of these guys
might be violating the SN TOS.

In part...

"Disruptors who "nym-shift" or use "sock puppets" to avoid killfiling
are most likely to have action taken; likewise if they resort to
flooding (by our standards - it needn't be hundreds of articles per
day), repeatedly posting binaries to non-binary groups, or clearly
state that it is their intent to disrupt the group."

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Rule 17: When text of message contains the word or words "Bertie"
then delete message.

Does anybody know if Bertie the Butt Buggerer is still around?

Of course, I won't see this message but Bertie will.

What a sad loser the little one is!

Scott Vernon

spoken like a true traitor.

"Oz1" wrote in m

Yawn!
Jon, if you don't like it just KF them, name shifting is not a problem
if you know what you're doing.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Jonathan Ganz

I didn't say it was a problem. I've already done this. Have you?

What I said was is that it appears to violate the SN terms of
service.

"Oz1" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:14:05 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

Someone who shall remain nameless send me the following
from supernews abuse. I don't know if it's authentic, but it
seems reasonable....It looks like a couple of these guys
might be violating the SN TOS.

In part...

"Disruptors who "nym-shift" or use "sock puppets" to avoid killfiling
are most likely to have action taken; likewise if they resort to
flooding (by our standards - it needn't be hundreds of articles per
day), repeatedly posting binaries to non-binary groups, or clearly
state that it is their intent to disrupt the group."

Yawn!
Jon, if you don't like it just KF them, name shifting is not a problem
if you know what you're doing.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Capt. Mooron

Ganz has no sense of humour..... go ahead and **** him off! Ha ha ha ha
ha ha

CM

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
| Gonna NetKKKop again, Franz?

Jonathan Ganz

Yeh, please.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Ganz has no sense of humour..... go ahead and **** him off! Ha ha ha ha
ha ha

CM

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
| Gonna NetKKKop again, Franz?

Capt. Mooron

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
| He's already ****ed off our abuse department enough that they'll treat
| him like Ed Wollmann.

My abuse depot has a file specially coded for complaints from Usenet....
auto-respond and delete.

It's the only way they can ensure their $60/mth fees.

CM