Scott Vernon

Default Question?

Yes, it does. If you want them flipped you order 'over easy', or 'over
hard'.

As kids, we called 'over easy' eggs, 'dippy eggs', cause we'd dip our toast
in the broken yoke.

Scotty

"katysails" wrote in message
Sunny side up means fried, whole and NOT flipped over doesn't it?

Correcct...and sunny side up is usually runny....solid

yolks...yuck...might
as well eat hard boiled...I like mixing grape jam in them....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

The_navigator©

The difference between coal and diamond is just a bit of pressure.

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Oh. That explains why i haven't had any coal mine work for
years, then.

Scott Vernon wrote:

Tad, they don't put 'coke' in it anymore.

Scotty

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

anonymous wrote:

Keep some soda crackers handy for
those afflicted.

Flat Coca-Cola.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

Seahag

I fry 'em in bacon grease and flip hot grease over the eggs until they are
set to my liking, a sprinkle of salt and fresh ground pepper and they're
done.

Seahag

The Cappys Master wrote:

Hmmm any restaurant that served me eggs sunny side up that looked like
that would get em back real fast!
Sunny side up means fried, whole and NOT flipped over doesn't it?

"jlrogers" wrote:

We call that " fried, sunny side up, on toast." Or "Gimmie 2, looking at
ya."

The Cappys Master wrote:

Hello?
You place the eggs in a frypan with a few drops of olive oil, fry
until the whites are solid then break the whole lot up with a fork,
sprinkle with chopped parsley and palce onto lightly buttered toast.

Mercury Mark 58,piston question Clams Canino General 1 May 2nd 04 08:58 PM
Wiring Question Marc Electronics 3 March 21st 04 12:20 AM
Another strip-plank question - a bit long Pete Boat Building 3 January 12th 04 08:03 PM
Other choice and counterpoise question Earl Haase Electronics 3 October 31st 03 06:43 PM
Exhaust question on inboard 1958 Chris Craft Gary Warner General 5 September 25th 03 12:32 AM