Seahag

Default Question?

I fry 'em in bacon grease and flip hot grease over the eggs until they are
set to my liking, a sprinkle of salt and fresh ground pepper and they're
done.

Seahag

The Cappys Master wrote:

Hmmm any restaurant that served me eggs sunny side up that looked like
that would get em back real fast!
Sunny side up means fried, whole and NOT flipped over doesn't it?

"jlrogers" wrote:

We call that " fried, sunny side up, on toast." Or "Gimmie 2, looking at
ya."

The Cappys Master wrote:

Hello?
You place the eggs in a frypan with a few drops of olive oil, fry
until the whites are solid then break the whole lot up with a fork,
sprinkle with chopped parsley and palce onto lightly buttered toast.