Donal

Default A traitor in our midst.

"JL Grasso" wrote in message

Yes, you can use that if you like. I'm sure you can wedge it in between
gay lames somewhere.

I don't doubt that you are gay. I will defend your sexuality against all
the homophobes.

Regards

Donal

The_navigator©

These spins are confusing you. Why am I not suprised?

Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:

Shhh Donal! He's doing a little jig for me.

Would that be when you're not occupied with proving that you can't speak
English?

The_navigator©

He's not running anywhere, just watching your (clumsy) dance here tonight.

Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:

Yeah, run away!

The_navigator©

Another dealy? Let me save you time looking it up, a pirouette is a spin
in one place!

Cheers MC

The_navigator© wrote:
It's a pity that you did not learn that in school but it's true! This is
coming very close to another circle with your insult, so that's nearly
two simultaneous pirouettes! Maybe you can learn new trick after all. My
confidence in your performance has been rewarded!

Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:

I can only respond as soon as your little rat droppings hit my server.
And I don't need to look up a reference for trite, as you apparently
did. How is it that it describes 'wee bit' again?

The_navigator©

You are still awake! Excellent. Now where were we? Ah yes, your dance.
Why are you trying to spit at me? I'm just helping you dance for us.
Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:32:41 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

Another dealy? Let me save you time looking it up, a pirouette is a spin
in one place!

Maybe if you'd wipe the spittle from your screen you'd see that I've
already replied.

katysails

Katysails,

Excuse me, Donal, but I kf'd Lady Rubberbutt after she showed she had no intention of speaking about sailing, and before that,
only replied to those posts addressed solely to alt.sailing.asa. Once I saw that we were going to be inundated with sailing
poseurs, I withdrew from the fray. I did have to make the one sortee, though, onto the field of battle so that the imposing
wiles of that feminine banshee didn't warp and disillusion any of the faithful here. Retract, I say. You have been guilty of
far worse crimes during your tenure here.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

The_navigator©

Another circle! Shall we try for another?

Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:37:54 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

Is my dancer so tired? I even gave a typographical error to complain
about and not even a grunt good-bye! Such ingratitude for my choreography.

You're a boring, predictable ****wit.

Jerry

katysails

Well spotted, Grasso. You're a little brighter than the average idiot.

HA! Caught in the act redhanded! You have responded to a plonker and shall now walk the plank....oh...Bendy First's don't have
a plank. You shall now be raised to the top of your mast with the main halyard and then the halyard shall be sliced.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

The_navigator©

OK here we go, but don't get too dizzy or you may fall over and make a
fool of yourself!

Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:44:57 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

Another circle! Shall we try for another?

Knock yourself out, kookboy!

Jerry

The_navigator©

Oh dear, it seems that my Grasso has collapsed after his last spin. I
feel disappointment no less than his mother's.
I'll give my dear bear his rest, for tomorrow there is a new NG audience
to entertain with clumsy dancing!

Cheers MC