The_navigator©

Default A traitor in our midst.

Another dealy? Let me save you time looking it up, a pirouette is a spin
in one place!

Cheers MC

The_navigator© wrote:
It's a pity that you did not learn that in school but it's true! This is
coming very close to another circle with your insult, so that's nearly
two simultaneous pirouettes! Maybe you can learn new trick after all. My
confidence in your performance has been rewarded!

Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:

I can only respond as soon as your little rat droppings hit my server.
And I don't need to look up a reference for trite, as you apparently
did. How is it that it describes 'wee bit' again?