katysails

Default A traitor in our midst.

Katysails,

Excuse me, Donal, but I kf'd Lady Rubberbutt after she showed she had no intention of speaking about sailing, and before that,
only replied to those posts addressed solely to alt.sailing.asa. Once I saw that we were going to be inundated with sailing
poseurs, I withdrew from the fray. I did have to make the one sortee, though, onto the field of battle so that the imposing
wiles of that feminine banshee didn't warp and disillusion any of the faithful here. Retract, I say. You have been guilty of
far worse crimes during your tenure here.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse