Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Donal

Default A traitor in our midst.

Alt.Sailing.Asa must be one of the best discussion groups on Usenet.

Here one can enjoy great discussions, good company and cheerful banter.
From time to time, we have our disagreements, but in the end we are joined
by our common love of sailing.

It is easy, therefore, to understand my distress upon discovering that one
of our regular posters is a yellow-bellied coward.

Recently, our group was attacked by a bunch of idiots from
alt.disasters.aviation. These people are the "trainspotters" of Usenet.
Most of our regulars leapt to the defence of asa. The good Capt Mooron led
us into this victorious battle. The supporting troops consisted of all the
courageous regulars including Capt Neal, Katysails, Jonathan, Gilligan,
Flying Tadpole, Scotty and others.

What did our resident loudmouth do during this assault on our group?

He removed his lips from Mooron's backside and tried to hide behind Oz1. He
was unwilling to support his former hero in a battle of wits with the
underpowered A.D.A'ers. What a snivelling coward!!

Everybody knows who I am talking about, so I won't bother to name him
directly. He sails behind the skirts of women, and he posts behind the
skirts of his new hero.

What a dissapointment! In future I shall only address this yellow-bellied,
fat, pretentious, lying, chicken as "Judas".

Regards

Donal