Donal

Default A traitor in our midst.

Alt.Sailing.Asa must be one of the best discussion groups on Usenet.

Here one can enjoy great discussions, good company and cheerful banter.
From time to time, we have our disagreements, but in the end we are joined
by our common love of sailing.

It is easy, therefore, to understand my distress upon discovering that one
of our regular posters is a yellow-bellied coward.

Recently, our group was attacked by a bunch of idiots from
alt.disasters.aviation. These people are the "trainspotters" of Usenet.
Most of our regulars leapt to the defence of asa. The good Capt Mooron led
us into this victorious battle. The supporting troops consisted of all the
courageous regulars including Capt Neal, Katysails, Jonathan, Gilligan,
Flying Tadpole, Scotty and others.

What did our resident loudmouth do during this assault on our group?

He removed his lips from Mooron's backside and tried to hide behind Oz1. He
was unwilling to support his former hero in a battle of wits with the
underpowered A.D.A'ers. What a snivelling coward!!

Everybody knows who I am talking about, so I won't bother to name him
directly. He sails behind the skirts of women, and he posts behind the
skirts of his new hero.

What a dissapointment! In future I shall only address this yellow-bellied,
fat, pretentious, lying, chicken as "Judas".

Regards

Donal

Donal

"JL Grasso" wrote in message

Bwaaaaaaahwahwahwahwahwahwahw!

What a jerkoff.

Well spotted, Grasso. You're a little brighter than the average idiot.

Regards

Donal

Donal

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 00:21:00 +0100, "Donal" wrote
in alt.sailing.asa:

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
.. .

Bwaaaaaaahwahwahwahwahwahwahw!

What a jerkoff.

Well spotted, Grasso. You're a little brighter than the average idiot.

I was speaking of you, actually.

I know that!
Maybe I was wrong when I said that you were a little brighter than the
average idiot???

What do you think? Are you brighter than the average idiot?

Regards

Donal

The_navigator©

While trite would describe 'wee bit', I hope you don't mean that others
have tried to educate you before -for that would imply their failure.

Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:55:13 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

Are you tring to say that narcolepsy has limited your development?

No. Only that you're a wee bit trite.

Jerry

Jerry

The_navigator©

Perhaps there's new tune the bear does not know?

Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:

You're worse at this than I thought.

Jerry

The_navigator©

Why the delay, I'm enjoying your performance! Perhaps you are tired or
just trying to look up 'trite'?

Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:09:27 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

While trite would describe 'wee bit', I hope you don't mean that others
have tried to educate you before -for that would imply their failure.

You're worse at this than I thought.

Jerry

Donal

wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

Are you tring to say that narcolepsy has limited your development?

No. Only that you're a wee bit trite.

You poor tosser!

Can't you think of anything interesting to say?

"A wee bit trite" ... Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Regards

Donal

The_navigator©

It's a pity that you did not learn that in school but it's true! This is
coming very close to another circle with your insult, so that's nearly
two simultaneous pirouettes! Maybe you can learn new trick after all. My
confidence in your performance has been rewarded!

Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:

I can only respond as soon as your little rat droppings hit my server.
And I don't need to look up a reference for trite, as you apparently
did. How is it that it describes 'wee bit' again?

Donal

wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

While trite would describe 'wee bit', I hope you don't mean that others
have tried to educate you before -for that would imply their failure.

You're worse at this than I thought.

Stop thinking.

You're worse at this than I ever believed possible.

Regards

Donal