CANDChelp

Default Dumbest ASA Members

From Dumbest to Smartest....

Gay Ganzy.....Dumber than seaweed.
Loco....Can usually beat seaweed at chess.
Jeff....Beats seaweed in checkers, but loses to shrimp.
Stevey...A bit smarter than his counterpart Loco, but barely. Recomends bad
boats.
Jlrogers...no personality, let alone brains.
Donal....Can't spell checkers...or trim sails. Thinks Beneteau is a "good"
boat.
Binary Bill....Dumber than the average Lobster and about as quick. Sails the
worst of the C&C 27s and sought it out.
MC....Smarter than a sea cucumber.
Ozzy.....Smarter than sailors from Texas!
Katy....smart, but hampered by insane faith system.
Taddy....clearly clever, but sails a very silly boat. We all feel pretty bad
about it.
Old Thom...Clever old dog, but learns few new tricks.
Scotty....Another old dog...still fell for a horrible boat.
Neal...narrow, narrow minded and wasted ability. Sad. Lives on a Coronado 27.
Gilligan....Much like neal, but lacks language skills.
Mooron...smart enough to stay doped up, but worries about the rain.
Bobsprit....Pure genius.

Capt RB

Jonathan Ganz

Good list, except that you got the order reversed. Of
course, you're dyslexic. That's what happens when
Gay Robert Brody posts too much.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
From Dumbest to Smartest....

[...]

Gilligan

You're as intelligent as a rancid cod fish!

"Audiophile home theater" !!

haaaahaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

The best evidence of your lack of intelligence is your lack of confidence in
sailing skills (and in yourself in general!!). That's why:

a. You "prefer" (must) sail with the Suzette.

b. You've never gone out of sight of land.

c. You can't make a 5-6 day sailing excursion possible.

What happened to your participation in the "Race Around Long Island"? Did
Suzette's nursing classes get in the way? Why can't you just go without the
baggage? Why is sailing a social/status event for you and not an adventure?
Is it that no one can see your big shiny boat out in the middle of no where?
Afraid something bad might happen to you?

You've got nothing in the water stopping you between Long Island and the
European coast. It's all you that's holding yourself back. Let Suzette man
the fort (she's more of a man than you) while you go single handed out to
Orient Point and back. Your "work" will wait for you.

You're nothing but one of those gag rubber chickens!

I'll take a person of limited intelligence who truly knows his limitations
than a coward like you who creates his own limitations.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
From Dumbest to Smartest....

[...]

CANDChelp

At first I though Gilly had nothing new...until the above!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/82664733/82664864XZwVRA

That's sooooo amazing!!!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Capt. Mooron

If that's Bob... his claims of weight lose are to be taken with a grain of
salt.... the individual with the chicken head attached is at least tipping
the scales at 260lbs, even at 6'3". That's one Big Bird....

CM

"Wally" wrote in message
| "CANDChelp" wrote in message
|
| You're nothing but one of those gag rubber chickens!
|
| At first I though Gilly had nothing new...until the above!
|
| http://community.webshots.com/photo/...82664864XZwVRA
|

| --
| Wally
| I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!
| www.art-gallery.myby.co.uk

CANDChelp

If that's Bob... his claims of weight lose are to be taken with a grain of
salt.... the individual with the chicken head attached is at least tipping
the scales at 260lbs, even at 6'3". That's one Big Bird...

Bad eyes, Mooron. It's Suzzy's dad, who is about 5'10 and weighs less than 150
I'd guess. He has diebetes,

RB
Capt. Mooron

"It was the Chicken head that done me in"... he protested!!

CM

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
| If that's Bob... his claims of weight lose are to be taken with a grain of
| salt.... the individual with the chicken head attached is at least
tipping
| the scales at 260lbs, even at 6'3". That's one Big Bird...
|
| Bad eyes, Mooron. It's Suzzy's dad, who is about 5'10 and weighs less than
150
| I'd guess. He has diebetes,
|
| RB

katysails

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...82664864XZwVRA

I'm sorry to laugh at your expense, Bob, but Wally has just created the supreme cut and paste....That is the best effort yet on
this group
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse