Webmaster Georgetown Online

Default To all members of this newsgroup.

I am the webmaster of Georgetown Online. I have operated the site for
several years and do not, under any circumstances, promote this Spam.

Regrettably, an over anxious, youthful member of my household thought he was
doing me and perhaps the boating world, a favour by advertising my site. I
assure you that when he arrives home tonight he will be grounded and lose
his computer privileges for several weeks.

Please accept my profound apologies.

Webmaster, Georgetown Online
Vancouver BC
Canada

***************************************

"Commodore James Smollett" wrote in
message ...
Webmasters at Georgetown Online are understandably excited by the wooden
boat community's acceptance of its latest message area - The Wooden Boat
Forum. http://pub52.ezboard.com/fgeorgetownonlinefrm33

The figures are nothing short of astounding. They opened on the evening of
September 12 and by September 21, 13:15 (EST) the stats we
Total page views 1076
Total message 53
Most page views of any topic 344

The success is attributed to Georgetown Online's ongoing policy of an

online
environment rated safe for all ages, no Spam, no advertising and of course
the messages.

".I sailed from Maracaibo, Venezuela to Aruba - a three day beat into the
trade-winds." "I aptly named her after the Dickens' character Uriah Heap,
but she seemed to lose her soul. Perhaps the boat was doomed from the
start.."

Power boaters, sailors, wooden boat enthusiasts and boat builders from
around the Globe are meeting at The Wooden Boat Forum.
http://pub52.ezboard.com/fgeorgetownonlinefrm33

I look forward to meeting you there.

Commodore, James Smollet

Stephen Baker

Webmaster Georgetown Online says:

snip
assure you that when he arrives home tonight he will be grounded and lose
his computer privileges for several weeks.

snip

Don't be too harsh on the boy - just tell him he can't go online without you
hanging over his shoulder... ;-)

Steve

"Stephen Baker wrote in message Don't be too harsh on the boy - just tell
him he can't go online without you
hanging over his shoulder... ;-)

That's even better than another suggestion "cutting his rum ration." It
would cramp his style - worse than if my Father had taken away the car keys.