SAIL LOCO

Default Dumbest ASA Members

I guess there was no wedding to video today.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
CANDChelp

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...82664864XZwVRA

I'm sorry to laugh at your expense, Bob, but Wally has just created the supreme
cut and paste....That is the best effort yet on
this group

No problemo...I laughed so hard, my 50K Myan pottery fell of the shelf and
smashed my big toe.

RB
SAIL LOCO

It's painfully obvious that the list is in the order of the people who do the
best job of pointing out the Boobster's stupidity. The post is just an effort
on the Boobsters part to relieve himself of the sick feeling in the pit of his
stomach. What a shame.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
CANDChelp

It's painfully obvious that the list is in the order of the people who do the
best job of pointing out the Boobster's stupidity.

As near as I can tell, Loco's posts are now 100% about me!!!

Whooo hooo!

RB