Bobsprit

Default Why Stevey Went Nuts

I realize that when I posted under my other handle, Stevey felt it was some
kind of chance to take a shot at me on the C&C list. Instead it became a magic
bullet, ripped away most of his meager brains and clipped Billy Jane in the
process!
Maybe Stevey will try again if I go back to "Bobsprit."
Priceless!

RB
katysails

You guys have my premission to repost anything I write to the C&C list.

They would anyway. And do.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

CANDChelp

You guys have my premission to repost anything I write to the C&C list.

They would anyway. And do.

Not so. This is only the second time. After the 1st I was asked to let them
hang themselves if they trolled again. Scotty finally stopped after trying to
start trouble for a second time. He's a dead issue there. Now Stevey tried
again and I made not ONE post in response. It was PRICELESS. I don't really
understand why Stevey would troll a list where he had some respect, but
so-be-it. After he trolled he tried to pretend that the troll was a real
question. A few people sadly responded, defending the C&C 27, though mostly the
older better version.
Why anyone would want to troll the C&C owners list Steve only knows. He doesn't
own a C&C either, but there's zero chat about his boat.
It was GREEEAAAAT!!!

RB
katysails

You are such a busy little man, Booby, organizing all the newsgroups so. It's a wonder sometimes how you even manage to get out
to your boat.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

CANDChelp

It started out that way, but the mail list quickly made an about face, and
there
were many posts slamming Bobadil,

Okay, Billy-Jane! Now I've got you just repeating your posts!
Sorry, but I got a kick out of what Stevey did. You HAVE to admit....it was a
dumb move!
Priceless!!!

RB

keel bolts nuts marklan General 1 July 19th 04 08:24 AM
Thefts from Trailer ... Locking Lug Nuts ??? Gary Warner General 6 May 13th 04 01:04 PM
Electric Trailer Brakes in Salt Water - Am I Nuts? dbk General 3 December 23rd 03 03:12 PM
Stevey Get's Slammed CANDChelp ASA 13 July 19th 03 05:16 PM