CANDChelp

Default Stevey Get's Slammed

Bwahahahahaha!!!

What happened on the C&C list, Stevey? You tried to troll and were told to get
lost! You were even accused of faking the e-mail!
Beautiful....simply Beautiful! Almost as funny as when Scotty fouled himself
when you both tried to troll the C&C list. Anyone who's on the C&C list, please
check out poor Stevey's failed troll there and the great response!
The poor sod just doesn't know the difference between the silly games here and
a serious sailnet list for owners. Luckily, he was put down...and fast!

Steve...you got bitch slapped because....you're a bitch!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Pony Express

Hardly a troll. It was a legitimate question.
--
----
Steve

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
Bwahahahahaha!!!

What happened on the C&C list, Stevey? You tried to troll and were told to

get
lost! You were even accused of faking the e-mail!
Beautiful....simply Beautiful! Almost as funny as when Scotty fouled

himself
when you both tried to troll the C&C list. Anyone who's on the C&C list,

please
check out poor Stevey's failed troll there and the great response!
The poor sod just doesn't know the difference between the silly games here

and
a serious sailnet list for owners. Luckily, he was put down...and fast!

Steve...you got bitch slapped because....you're a bitch!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB

CANDChelp

Jim, I asked a legitimate question about the 27. Granted the question was
raised due to bob's ignorant post in a.s.a., but it was a legitimate question.
I didn't slam anybody's boat.
If you recall, someone here drug Sailing Anarchy into the C&C list and posted
quotes concerning the Express from a guy who had a really screwed up opinion.
This person seemed to accept those opinions as facts.
I brought it here for answers. So, what can you tell me about the 27?

Read above as Stevey pretends he knows nothing about the C&C 27 to save face!!!
This after everyone told him to go away! Priceless!!!! Way back I told people
there directly that you were a troll. Months later you're proving it!
Maybe Billy-Jane will help, but he may be too smart!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB
Pony Express

I know nothing about the 27 except what Mooron has posted.
Are you stating that you actually e-mailed people directly about me? I
really didn't think you were that low. I thought you just played an idiot
here. You need serious help.
--
----
Steve

"CANDChelp" wrote in message

Read above as Stevey pretends he knows nothing about the C&C 27 to save

face!!!
This after everyone told him to go away! Priceless!!!! Way back I told

people
there directly that you were a troll. Months later you're proving it!
Maybe Billy-Jane will help, but he may be too smart!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Pony Express

Actually, bob, if you could learn to read, you would notice that the, "TAKE
IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!" was not a response to me.
How is it 'funny' that I am on the C&C list? If I recall, you were there
for several years while you owned a pearson.
--
----
Steve

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
Hardly a troll. It was a legitimate question.

Bwahahahahaha! And you were told to "TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!" The beauty

is I
didn't have to respond to see you go down in flames.
I have respect for that list. The sailors there have been nothing but

helpful.
That you're even on the list is funny, but the web is a free place. Why

not
troll the list again and see if it gets you anywhere? Maybe Bill and

Scotty
will help!
What's funny is that you thought such a troll would be effective. What

were you
thinking? Scotty made a turd of himself trying the same thing.
GREAT!!!!

RB

CANDChelp

I know nothing about the 27 except what Mooron has posted.
Are you stating that you actually e-mailed people directly about me? I
really didn't think you were that low. I thought you just played an idiot
here. You need serious help.

Nope, I was contacted off-list first to get the whole story. I was contacted
again by a few people last night and I let them know what was going on.
Steve, you've been engaged in our idiotic banter too long to pretend that it's
not something you enjoy. Anyone on the C&C list can see that...and I made sure
they did. Nothing "low" about that. Your effort to stage a war there was
slammed yesterday. I spoke directly with members (again, I was contacted first)
and the rest is very satisfying history!

RB
Pony Express

I sincerely hope that you do not initiate personal e-mails with members
concerning me. That is a sign of a sick individual.
--
----
Steve

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
[...]

Pony Express

No, no, no, yes. I'd enjoy seeing the specs on this boat that you consider
C&C's worst. Couldn't you have posted this as an answer to my question on
the list, since that is where I asked it?
--
----
Steve

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
I know nothing about the 27 except what Mooron has posted.

Are you buying one? Did you ask Billy Jane? Did you visit the assoc.

website
for the C&C 27? Would you like the link?

Bwahahahahaha!

RB

CANDChelp

Actually, bob, if you could learn to read, you would notice that the, "TAKE
IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!" was not a response to me.

Oh, really...how about..

And, to whoever is dragging alt.sailing into this...there's a reason I don't
go there, and I don't want it to come here. GO AWAY!

or!

In addition if indeed he did
say it, he did not say it here so lets not discuss it here any further

or!

Bob lets his id loose on alt sailing, for better or worse.
I think every one would be better off if we just left that board's activity on
that board and did not bring the dirty laundry from there over to here.
Thanks.

Stevey, try having some respect for a group that never did you any harm. You'll
have the added benefit of not looking like a turkey!!! Bwahahahaha!

RB

CANDChelp

I sincerely hope that you do not initiate personal e-mails with members
concerning me. That is a sign of a sick individual.

I initiated nothing. I was sailing yesterday when you started to troll the C&C
list. I came home to 4 e-mails from members I speak with. I read your self
destructive troll and I explained what you were trying to do.
At least Bill shut up when he **** himself, but you're just digging deeper!
Your legitimate question's were about the C&C and ME. Do I need to repost it???

Bwahahahahahahaha!

RB