CANDChelp

Default Stevey Get's Slammed

Jim, I asked a legitimate question about the 27. Granted the question was
raised due to bob's ignorant post in a.s.a., but it was a legitimate question.
I didn't slam anybody's boat.
If you recall, someone here drug Sailing Anarchy into the C&C list and posted
quotes concerning the Express from a guy who had a really screwed up opinion.
This person seemed to accept those opinions as facts.
I brought it here for answers. So, what can you tell me about the 27?

Read above as Stevey pretends he knows nothing about the C&C 27 to save face!!!
This after everyone told him to go away! Priceless!!!! Way back I told people
there directly that you were a troll. Months later you're proving it!
Maybe Billy-Jane will help, but he may be too smart!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB