katysails

Default The League of Extraordinary Haranguers

Donal says:
No further votes are needed!

Correction: Overly paternalistic.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Capt. Mooron

Er-r-r-r Kitty... If I'm the only one, It can't be a "League" and the
spot of "The Lone Haranguer" is already spoken for. At any rate you are a
poor judge since you have never suffered at the hands of Donal, Gilligan or
Tadpole! They utilize the ancient art of Polite Harangueing.... it's
deadly! I'm not in their league of abilities.

I nonetheless thank you for submitting my name. I must however decline the
nomination.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message

| I'll elect:
| Gilligan
| Donal
| Tadpole
|

| Perception is a funny thing. I never see Taddy as a haranguer...I see him
gracefully and politely chide those who need it. By
| the same token, Donal's benevolent reminders could never be thought of as
harangues. The man is far too paternalistic to fit
| that description. Gilligan, also, does not fit the definition. An
orator, yes. A man of epic thought. Harangue? No. The
| true master of haranguing on this ng can be obly one person. That person
is Mooron. There is no other that can lead a harangue
| as well as he, and his nags are enough to drive many to despair. I elect
Mooron.
| --
| katysails
| s/v Chanteuse
| Kirie Elite 32
| Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
| http://katysails.tripod.com
|
| "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax
| and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

katysails

since you have never suffered at the hands of Donal, Gilligan or
Tadpole!

And are you so sure I would suffer?
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Capt. Mooron

SEE!!!..... SEE!!.... he can twist prose like nobody's business!!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

| Thanks for the erection offer, but I'll have to decline for personal
| reasons.

Scott Vernon

I've never been with a 'pro'. And if you tell my wife I was, I'll kill you!

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote ...

he can twist prose like nobody's business!!

Donal

"dowra" wrote in message
m...

All of the above is correct except about donal, he never had an
original thought in his miserable existence, just a dolt.
Dowra.

You should be grateful to me for revealing the truth to you.

Don't you feel better now that you realise just how bright you are?

...... not quite bright enough to have understood that insult the first time
that you read it.....

Speaking of originality, why have you stopped relying on quotations?

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

We will be, soon enough.

SV

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
I'm tellin'!!!!!! That's it .... I'm Tellin'....

You ain't the boss of me....

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| I've never been with a 'pro'. And if you tell my wife I was, I'll kill
you!

| Scotty
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote ...
|
| he can twist prose like nobody's business!!

Donal

"Donal" wrote in message
| Mooron! As always, you are absolutely correct. I completely agree with
you.

Why thank you Donal...... Heh hold on... was that a Harangue.. Huh?

Yup!

| No further votes are needed!

I was thinking you'd elect Bob... but I guess he works better as "The Lone
Haranguer"

As Bob would so eloquently put it ..... "Bwahahahah".

Bob's posts are devoid of one essential Harangueing ingredient ..... an
element of Truth!

| PS. If you need a bit of ego buttressing, then you only need to ask.

Oh Gosh No... my ego gets stroke every time I look into a mirror.

Oh, alright! As you are being so modest, I propose that the extend the list
to 4 places, so that you can be included too!

I'm only doing this for the little people who desperately need the
assistance.

People like Dowra??

You are kind to volunteer.

Indeed.

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Donal" wrote in message

| People like Dowra??

Why Yes.... I got the idea from his rational of phoning Sea Tow to
extricate him from trouble... why not offer such a service here since he

is
so prone to "running aground".... so to speak.

There would be a conflict of interest here. I can't really be expected to
argue with myself on Dowra's behalf.

Who would you suggest that Dowra should seek assistance from?

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

I was going to suggest Gilligan..... I'm certain Gilly is creative enough
to find a solution.

I'd also consider Tadpole.... but I'm afraid dowra would just start quoting
lines form his opera.

Sea Tow where forth arth thou......

CM