Donal

Default The League of Extraordinary Haranguers

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message
| Mooron! As always, you are absolutely correct. I completely agree with
you.

Why thank you Donal...... Heh hold on... was that a Harangue.. Huh?

Yup!

| No further votes are needed!

I was thinking you'd elect Bob... but I guess he works better as "The Lone
Haranguer"

As Bob would so eloquently put it ..... "Bwahahahah".

Bob's posts are devoid of one essential Harangueing ingredient ..... an
element of Truth!

| PS. If you need a bit of ego buttressing, then you only need to ask.

Oh Gosh No... my ego gets stroke every time I look into a mirror.

Oh, alright! As you are being so modest, I propose that the extend the list
to 4 places, so that you can be included too!

I'm only doing this for the little people who desperately need the
assistance.

People like Dowra??

You are kind to volunteer.

Indeed.