Capt. Mooron

Default The League of Extraordinary Haranguers

Er-r-r-r Kitty... If I'm the only one, It can't be a "League" and the
spot of "The Lone Haranguer" is already spoken for. At any rate you are a
poor judge since you have never suffered at the hands of Donal, Gilligan or
Tadpole! They utilize the ancient art of Polite Harangueing.... it's
deadly! I'm not in their league of abilities.

I nonetheless thank you for submitting my name. I must however decline the
nomination.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message

| I'll elect:
| Gilligan
| Donal
| Tadpole
|

| Perception is a funny thing. I never see Taddy as a haranguer...I see him
gracefully and politely chide those who need it. By
| the same token, Donal's benevolent reminders could never be thought of as
harangues. The man is far too paternalistic to fit
| that description. Gilligan, also, does not fit the definition. An
orator, yes. A man of epic thought. Harangue? No. The
| true master of haranguing on this ng can be obly one person. That person
is Mooron. There is no other that can lead a harangue
| as well as he, and his nags are enough to drive many to despair. I elect
Mooron.