dowra

Default The League of Extraordinary Haranguers

"Donal" wrote in message ...
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

| People like Dowra??

Why would DOWRA want advice from anyone on this board, not one knows
anything about sailing.(except moron(oo)) but he is just a lake
sailor! Uncharted lakes at that!
As to the darth of posts from this quarter, I informed the board that
I am at the summer compound, to busy sailing to discuss someones not
understanding the physics of wind on sail cloth
This 26' is my first sailboat, next year I will be looking for
something in the mid 30's. I do so enjoy it!

DOWRA THE WINNER!
katysails

Why would DOWRA want advice from anyone on this board, not one knows
anything about sailing.(except moron(oo)) but he is just a lake
sailor! Uncharted lakes at that!

HA! jUST WHEN i THOUGHT THERE WAS SOME HOPE FOR YOU! jUST WHEN i THOUGHT YOU WERE NEAR TO pUTZDOM! tHEN YOU THROW IT ALL
AWAY. cHURL. kNAVE. omg...THIS LOOKS LIKE A TRNTY POST....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Capt. Mooron

Don't you keep your lithium in the lower right hand drawer??...... ;-D

CM

"katysails" wrote in message

| HA! jUST WHEN i THOUGHT THERE WAS SOME HOPE FOR YOU! jUST WHEN i THOUGHT
YOU WERE NEAR TO pUTZDOM! tHEN YOU THROW IT ALL
| AWAY. cHURL. kNAVE. omg...THIS LOOKS LIKE A TRNTY POST....

Bobsprit

A HAAAAA the truth comes out.

Scotty came out? Finally!

RB
katysails

Terry was a Katy sockpuppet!

Nope...there's no way anyone invented THAT.....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

dowra

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...

I'd also consider Tadpole.... but I'm afraid dowra would just start quoting
lines form his opera.

Sea Tow where forth arth thou......

WHERE FOR ART THOU. WHAT A MORON(OO)

Actually that is from "Romeo and Juliet" by Wm Shakespeare, it is a
play not an opera. Very fine education up there in canada.
Dowra, the Maestro.

Flying Tadpole

dowra wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
snip
WHERE FOR ART THOU. WHAT A MORON(OO)

Actually that is from "Romeo and Juliet" by Wm Shakespeare, it is a
play not an opera. Very fine education up there in canada.
Dowra, the Maestro.

And tell me, maestro, do you conduct your orchestra as
ungracefully as you conduct yourself?

FT