BoatBanter.com

-   -   Do You Own a Yacht??? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16250-do-you-own-yacht.html)

Kelton Joyner July 8th 03 07:04 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

Not true in all states. In Florida, we still have to purchase and
display a state sticker.
krj

SAIL LOCO wrote:
I have not documented my vessel. I saw no need to pay
money for something that is not needed. But, feel free
to spend your money as you wish.

Well that's where your wrong. Documentation is cheaper since you don't have to
buy a state sticker every year.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Simple Simon July 8th 03 07:15 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

That's something that never need cross Bobby's feeble
mind because he is NEVER going to have the cojones
to sail to any foreign country or the know-how for
that matter.

"Kelton Joyner" wrote in message ...
It's much easier to clear in to a foreign port with a documented boat.
Some countries don't recognize just a state registration.
krj

Bobsprit wrote:

You getting the boat documented will do exactly ZIP for the next
owner.

Not true. Buyers "like" the idea that a boat is documented.

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 07:15 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

That's something that never need cross Bobby's feeble

To the best of anyone's knowledge, you have yet to sail ANYWHERE.

Bwahahahahahhahaa!

RB

Simple Simon July 8th 03 07:26 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

Booby is also a liar because any change of ownership
registered against the documented vessel has fees
associated with it. Also vessel documentation must
be renewed each and every year to remain current.
There is no fee for this yearly requirement but for
the initial ownership change there is.

Booby is not even a very good liar.

wrote in message ...
On 08 Jul 2003 17:53:14 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

You do not have any pending documentation, unless you mean it's
pending because it hasn't been applied for yet.

Current waiting period is 8-12 weeks here in NY. If you'd like to confirm this
simply give them a call.

Your 8-12 weeks was up many months ago, based on when YOU said the
documentation was being sent in. I already know that it almost always
takes 8 to 12 weeks. That is nothing new. I don't have to call
anybody. You busted yourself.

BB

Simple Simon July 8th 03 07:28 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

The best of your knowledge can be contained in
what serves as a prion's brain. I bet I can produce
passport stamps faster than you can produce
document papers. Ha ha a ha hah ah ah ah ahah!

Bobsprit July 8th 03 07:29 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

That doesn't change anything. It won't be a help to them in any way,
shape or form.

It does something for me in resale and for the next owner.
Sorry, but that's a bit more than ZIP. I agree with you, but people "like" to
hear a boat is documented.

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 07:33 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

I bet I can produce
passport stamps faster than you can produce
document papers. Ha ha a ha hah ah ah ah ahah!

How sad.

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 07:54 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

Not according to your own previous posts on the subject. You said the
Documentation was applied for at the time you bought the boat, which
was long before May 12th., and was expected within days.

Don't you remember the various names we picked for the boat?
Hmmmm.
In any case you'll know if you're "busted" if and when I post the doc.

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 07:54 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

It was I who
told you that it NEVER takes days.

Actually it was hailing port services and the CG who told me.

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 08:02 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

The boat was never documeted - period. A name change is a separate
application.

Really? Would you care ot place a wager on that?
Let's see what kind of "man" Billy really is..
I'll wager 1000.00 in US funds that the boat was documented and I can prove it.

RB