BoatBanter.com

-   -   Do You Own a Yacht??? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16250-do-you-own-yacht.html)

SAIL LOCO July 8th 03 05:23 AM

Do You Own a Yacht???

I forgot ....... I must own a Yacht. My boat was made by Express Yachts.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Simple Simon July 8th 03 02:20 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

I have not documented my vessel. I saw no need to pay
money for something that is not needed. But, feel free
to spend your money as you wish. You old farts seem
to think paperwork equals status.

"Thomas Stewart" wrote in message ...
Hey Nutsy,

I have a CG yacht documentaion on my 29 ft YACHT. It is still valid. Do
You?

Ole Thom

Scott Vernon July 8th 03 02:29 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

There is a minimum size that can be documented.

--
Scotty
S/V Lisa Marie

Bobsprit July 8th 03 02:38 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

I saw no need to pay
money for something that is not needed.

I paid nothing for my pending documentation. Since Alien is a stepping stone,
the documentation is a plus for her next owner.

RB

Scott Vernon July 8th 03 02:53 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

The CG considers my boat a 'vessel'.

Bobsprit July 8th 03 02:59 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

The CG considers my boat a 'vessel'.

Let's face facts. Scotty is also a vessel, useless and full of ****.

ves·sel ( vµs“…l) n. 1. A hollow utensil.

bwahahahaahahaha!

RB

SAIL LOCO July 8th 03 03:30 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

I have not documented my vessel. I saw no need to pay
money for something that is not needed. But, feel free
to spend your money as you wish.

Well that's where your wrong. Documentation is cheaper since you don't have to
buy a state sticker every year.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Bobsprit July 8th 03 03:40 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

When you fail to come up with a great story you can
just tell us you were trolling.

What a bitter guy Loco is!
I paid nothing because the owner took care of it along with a most of the
paperwork. I also have a free year of storage coming....another little treat.
Sadly, I'm paying a gazillion dollars for my slip.

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 03:41 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

,Let's face facts. Scotty is also a vessel, useless and full of ****.
bwahahahaahahaha!
RB.

What a waste of space on earth.

I wouldn't call scotty a waste of space on earth. He'll make good worm food one
day.
Anyway, why are you attacking Scotty?

RB

jlrogers July 8th 03 03:48 PM