BoatBanter.com

-   -   Do You Own a Yacht??? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16250-do-you-own-yacht.html)

Jonathan Ganz July 10th 03 05:37 AM

Do You Own a Yacht???

Robert's mother is a terrorist??

"Oz1" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 17:14:47 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

Bob, you don't have to have committed a crime to
be convicted or jailed.

True!
Under the patriot act it only takes your neighbour to say
"His mother's a terrorist"

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Scott Vernon July 10th 03 03:20 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

mentally he's 8, he looks to be 50ish, in the matrix he's 26.

SV

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
My boat is bigger, faster and better than yours. .

How old is this guy?

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Scott Vernon July 10th 03 03:37 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

OH! power tools! When you said tools, I was thinking hand tools mostly. I
agree, a lot of their stuff is cheap now-a-days. They sell crappy AND good
power tools (you get what you pay for). I have an old (was my Dads') metal
Sears 3/8 drill that still works fine.

SV

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Actually, I have more than you think w.r.t. power tools.
Craftsman tools, except maybe some of the wrenches
and such are pretty much crap. They used to be pretty
good, but the new ones are plastic.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
you need more.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Experience.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
who told you that, Jon?

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Craftsman are crap. Get some real tools.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 08 Jul 2003 04:23:50 GMT, (SAIL LOCO) wrote

this
crap:

I forgot ....... I must own a Yacht. My boat was made by

Express
Yachts.

And my tools are made by Craftsman. That makes me a real

builder?

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Jonathan Ganz July 10th 03 04:53 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

Sorry for the mis-communication... I mean a wench (oops
wrench) is a wrench.