BoatBanter.com

-   -   Do You Own a Yacht??? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16250-do-you-own-yacht.html)

Bobsprit July 7th 03 08:30 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

According to the CG IPA pack, a yacht is now classified as a vessel over 31
feet with head and sleeping quarters. Vessels under 31 feet are classified as
day-boats, the same class as PWC!!!!
Enjoy the humiliation Neal, Scott, Steve, Loco.....

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

RB

Pony Express July 7th 03 10:28 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

nibble, nibble, spit. spoiled bait.
--
----
Steve

Horvath July 8th 03 12:40 AM

Do You Own a Yacht???

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:22:19 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote this crap:

Let them call things what they will. It still doesn't change
the fact that our boats have sailed many more miles than
your boat.

Guess what Booby, should you ever go out of the country
with your 'Yacht' you will have to pay good money for a
customs sticker. There is no such requirement for my
'dayboat'. Ha ha ha hh a hah a hh ahahahhahaha!

Pay for a customs sticker?

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Simple Simon July 8th 03 01:07 AM

Do You Own a Yacht???

Yes sir. Vessels over thirty feet must have one.

http://members.aol.com/pville97/customs.html

SAIL LOCO July 8th 03 02:41 AM

Do You Own a Yacht???

Enjoy the humiliation Neal, Scott, Steve, Loco....

Boobster, contrary to what I said earlier my 2 new Navionics charts for the
Virgin Islands and the Windward/Leeward Islands arrived today for my Northstar
GPS. When I go will I see your "yacht" down there cruising? I doubt it.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Scott Vernon July 8th 03 02:49 AM

Do You Own a Yacht???

That's more than 10 miles from his slip, so the answer is no. Pity, it would
be easy to find him, just look for a ladder sticking up above all the masts.

SV

Bobsprit July 8th 03 04:02 AM

Do You Own a Yacht???

I see you made
the yacht list by 6".

Not at all. There is no such list. You guys are sooo dumb and gullable!
Poor scotty is hammering a bowsprit onto his POS so he can have a yacht!

Hoooh ahhhh!

RB

SAIL LOCO July 8th 03 04:42 AM

Do You Own a Yacht???

Pity, it would
be easy to find him, just look for a ladder sticking up above all the masts.

Shoot, I thought that was his radar arch.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Thomas Stewart July 8th 03 04:49 AM

Do You Own a Yacht???

Hey Nutsy,

I have a CG yacht documentaion on my 29 ft YACHT. It is still valid. Do
You?

Ole Thom

SAIL LOCO July 8th 03 05:23 AM

Do You Own a Yacht???

I forgot ....... I must own a Yacht. My boat was made by Express Yachts.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Simple Simon July 8th 03 02:20 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

I have not documented my vessel. I saw no need to pay
money for something that is not needed. But, feel free
to spend your money as you wish. You old farts seem
to think paperwork equals status.

Scott Vernon July 8th 03 02:29 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

There is a minimum size that can be documented.

--
Scotty
S/V Lisa Marie

Bobsprit July 8th 03 02:38 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

I saw no need to pay
money for something that is not needed.

I paid nothing for my pending documentation. Since Alien is a stepping stone,
the documentation is a plus for her next owner.

RB

Scott Vernon July 8th 03 02:53 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

The CG considers my boat a 'vessel'.

Bobsprit July 8th 03 02:59 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

The CG considers my boat a 'vessel'.

Let's face facts. Scotty is also a vessel, useless and full of ****.

ves·sel ( vµs“…l) n. 1. A hollow utensil.

bwahahahaahahaha!

RB

SAIL LOCO July 8th 03 03:30 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

I have not documented my vessel. I saw no need to pay
money for something that is not needed. But, feel free
to spend your money as you wish.

Well that's where your wrong. Documentation is cheaper since you don't have to
buy a state sticker every year.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Bobsprit July 8th 03 03:40 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

When you fail to come up with a great story you can
just tell us you were trolling.

What a bitter guy Loco is!
I paid nothing because the owner took care of it along with a most of the
paperwork. I also have a free year of storage coming....another little treat.
Sadly, I'm paying a gazillion dollars for my slip.

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 03:41 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

,Let's face facts. Scotty is also a vessel, useless and full of ****.
bwahahahaahahaha!
RB.

What a waste of space on earth.

I wouldn't call scotty a waste of space on earth. He'll make good worm food one
day.
Anyway, why are you attacking Scotty?

RB

jlrogers July 8th 03 03:48 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

At least he not on the sea.

Kelton Joyner July 8th 03 07:04 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

Not true in all states. In Florida, we still have to purchase and
display a state sticker.
krj

Simple Simon July 8th 03 07:15 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

That's something that never need cross Bobby's feeble
mind because he is NEVER going to have the cojones
to sail to any foreign country or the know-how for
that matter.

"Kelton Joyner" wrote in message ...
It's much easier to clear in to a foreign port with a documented boat.
Some countries don't recognize just a state registration.
krj

Bobsprit wrote:

You getting the boat documented will do exactly ZIP for the next
owner.

Not true. Buyers "like" the idea that a boat is documented.

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 07:15 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

That's something that never need cross Bobby's feeble

To the best of anyone's knowledge, you have yet to sail ANYWHERE.

Bwahahahahahhahaa!

RB

Simple Simon July 8th 03 07:26 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

Booby is also a liar because any change of ownership
registered against the documented vessel has fees
associated with it. Also vessel documentation must
be renewed each and every year to remain current.
There is no fee for this yearly requirement but for
the initial ownership change there is.

Booby is not even a very good liar.

wrote in message ...
On 08 Jul 2003 17:53:14 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

You do not have any pending documentation, unless you mean it's
pending because it hasn't been applied for yet.

Current waiting period is 8-12 weeks here in NY. If you'd like to confirm this
simply give them a call.

Your 8-12 weeks was up many months ago, based on when YOU said the
documentation was being sent in. I already know that it almost always
takes 8 to 12 weeks. That is nothing new. I don't have to call
anybody. You busted yourself.

BB

Simple Simon July 8th 03 07:28 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

The best of your knowledge can be contained in
what serves as a prion's brain. I bet I can produce
passport stamps faster than you can produce
document papers. Ha ha a ha hah ah ah ah ahah!

Bobsprit July 8th 03 07:29 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

That doesn't change anything. It won't be a help to them in any way,
shape or form.

It does something for me in resale and for the next owner.
Sorry, but that's a bit more than ZIP. I agree with you, but people "like" to
hear a boat is documented.

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 07:33 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

I bet I can produce
passport stamps faster than you can produce
document papers. Ha ha a ha hah ah ah ah ahah!

How sad.

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 07:54 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

Not according to your own previous posts on the subject. You said the
Documentation was applied for at the time you bought the boat, which
was long before May 12th., and was expected within days.

Don't you remember the various names we picked for the boat?
Hmmmm.
In any case you'll know if you're "busted" if and when I post the doc.

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 07:54 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

It was I who
told you that it NEVER takes days.

Actually it was hailing port services and the CG who told me.

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 08:02 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

The boat was never documeted - period. A name change is a separate
application.

Really? Would you care ot place a wager on that?
Let's see what kind of "man" Billy really is..
I'll wager 1000.00 in US funds that the boat was documented and I can prove it.

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 08:03 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

No it wasn't.

yes
it
was

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 08:03 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

Your boat is NOT documented. You said so yourself.

Again, see my offer for the wager.

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 08:04 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

You have no documentation.

There is previous documentation. And by next week the new documentation will be
in my hands. The #, as you should know, is retained.

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 08:08 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

Documentation is of possible slight benefit to the seller, but never
any benefit to the buyer whatsoever. Ask around.

It was to me.
1) I paid nothing to make the changeover
2) The number plaque was already installed properly

Had I started from scratch I would have probably had to pay and buy the wood
plaque!

RB

Bobsprit July 8th 03 08:11 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

When you swim,
do you have water wings, or are you a big boy now?

I could swim circles around you in speed and distance with ease.

RB

Jeff Morris July 8th 03 08:50 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

If you paid nothing than you won't get it. The fee for re-instating a lapsed
documentation is $84. You have a 30 day grace - after that you pay the fee. (I was 34
days late once!) The fee for "exchanging" the documentation is also $84, payable by the
buyer. There are also fees for name changing, and dealing with any mortgages or liens,
etc, but if this is all done at the same time and no banks are involved, the total charge
may be simply the $84. There is no way to do it for free.

http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-m/vdoc/fees2.htm

Thomas Stewart July 8th 03 09:30 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

Loco,

No that isn't a radar arch. It is a TOP OF THE LINE stern ladder and he
got it for less than half price. It does't fit right but it is top of
the line and you should be jealous of it!

Ole Thom

Donal July 8th 03 11:41 PM

Do You Own a Yacht???

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
Are you serious? You mean you don't own the boat; Suzie does? So you

really don't have a
boat!

He doesn't own any boat. Neither does Suzy.

This is about as sad as it gets. [sigh]

Regards

Donal

Horvath July 9th 03 01:20 AM

Do You Own a Yacht???

On 08 Jul 2003 04:23:50 GMT, (SAIL LOCO) wrote this
crap:

I forgot ....... I must own a Yacht. My boat was made by Express Yachts.

And my tools are made by Craftsman. That makes me a real builder?

Horvath July 9th 03 01:20 AM

Do You Own a Yacht???

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:53:27 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

The CG considers my boat a 'vessel'.

Everybody else considers it "flotsam."