Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Simple Simon

Default Danny Taddei - toothless wonder

There are few things as discouraging as reading Danny Taddei's
lame posts. Here comes the Taddeifish swimming feverishly up
to the hook and biting down with his gums because he has no
more teeth than he has wits.

The Taddeifish has not learned to spell or compose a proper
sentence. A coherent paragraph is well beyond his means.
Instead, he gums. Pathetic!

He treats the English language like he treats his sailboat - if
indeed the boat pictured on his website belongs to him. His
boat is a squalid mess. He takes crawfish out of season. His
blonde crew is a walleyed bimbo liability and a horrible
housekeeper. She probably has personal hygiene to match so
the entire accommodation reeks of dead fish.

I don't know why anybody is bothered by such a fool. The
Taddeifish is what we call a junkfish. Toss him overboard.
Hope for better luck next time.

Danny Taddie = Man of Reason Gilligan ASA 65 July 10th 03 10:41 AM
Best Deck Gun? Jeff Morris ASA 168 July 7th 03 12:09 AM
THE SECOND COMING Flying Tadpole ASA 6 July 5th 03 06:47 PM