Danny Taddei

Default DO YOU ALL KNOW THAT OZ1 IS TROLLING OTHER NEWS GROUPS?

Oz1 wrote:

Bwaaaahahhhahahahaaaaa!
Taddie, you truly are a moron!
Jasson came from your computer, from your hand, if you really like I
could throw that decision open to every other group to which you post.
The fact speak for themselves.
You got ****ed off at someone objecting to your statements and
suddenly Jasson appeared from YOUR IP from YOUR software right down to
the versionNo.
Jasson who had never ever posted before.
Jasson who appeared from Nowhere? with your IP?

Danny you're a crock!

The words of a stocker?

On review, I could not find the posts at r.a.p. The other two sites are
in fact, oz stocking grounds. Why do you think people will put anything
past you know?:

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Danny Taddei

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Part of it you brought on yourself, because particular people you
tangled with when you arrived are, to my certain and sure
knowledge, more experienced sailors, and more travelled, and in
once case more wealthy, than your own web-print indicates you
are. On a previous visit, you managed a similar tangle. This
is in fact a newsgroup with a lot of expertise and experience on
it. (I can say this, because I freely admit to being a poor,
nondescript and lakebound Tadpole of limited experience).

I am truly sorry that I resorted to defending myself. I was attacked for
knowing something and asked to qualify myself. How else can one do that?
If I knew, I would have. I have yet to give anything near the extent of
what I have or what I have done. It is not likely that there are many
that are as well traveled. I am sure that there are many that are more
wealthy as I never made that a priority in life- if I had, I would not
be retiring to the extent I am at age 40 nor would I have taken 5 years
off at age 30. The individuals that are going after me are locals here
but non productive in a serious thread. The man that asked for advise
had emailed me privately before all this in response to my post for
those that are heading the same way as i am. I was trying to give a man
a part of my experience, not challenge anyone. The first response I
received was from OZ saying I was an idiot for wanting a gun on board.
That is why I gave the reasons he is wrong. I never brought anything on.
The complete and total losers here that have never done anything can't
stand that someone else might accomplish some fun goals. If there are
some that have done something in this group, I would have expected them
to have had the since to not egg the others on. My qualifying statements
did not, by the way, include yacht club membership as a measurement of
success as Mooron's did. I don't know why he included that. It sounded
to me as if he might have done a little sailing and that was good
enough. I didn't list everything I did. I just listed excerpts. I have
transited the Panama canal 3 times. I only had mentioned once with my
own boat, as an example of understatement. There is far more that was
understated.

As a newsgroup, it's more an extended chat-room, with a lot
happening, and a lot of people who know each other intimately (in
a virtual sense).

Some are and some are not - though all seem to become that from time to
time. I came here for a reality room and found jokers that wanted to get
the new guy. I could care less about their pecking order. i was here for
serious reasons and wanted to find cruising buddies.
It also used to be the boating usenet's most
erudite continuous virtual bar-room brawl, as a brief perusing of
the archives will show. In a lot of ways, I'm quite happy to see
a good brawl erupt again--it gives me lots of material to play or
work with--but preferably with some variety in it, and the
current stoush is starting to become embarrassing.

had I known that this was all the ng was I would have gone elsewhere.

Just remember one important thing: this is a virtual forum.
People get judged on how they handle themselves within it, not on
what they claim to be, or have, or have done. Some people are
very easy to check the reality of. Me, for instance. Others are
totally impossible to ferret out. Oz1 for instance. Some are
real, some are fakers, some are confused, and some are
glove-puppets worn by (in at least eight cases) a genius
octopus. There are also some very, very clever and very very
talented people lurking in the darker corners. But all there is
to go by is _how_they_perform_in_this_forum_! Nothing else can be
trusted to be real.

Your words are a little late I must say but you have painted a light
that I never really saw before. I can see that this place is more of a
playground but I had no idea that was what it was about. I started
teaching at the west winds school that was the founder of A.S.A back in
the mid 70's, knew the old man and sailed his boats with him. I assumed
that past the fun was a serious forum as it was at the original school
in Marina Del Rey.

There is fun in all news groups but the design of the NG is serious. I
figured that the underlying tone here would be the same. If it were fun
I would have loved to jump in but it wasn't fun, just rude. The art of
one-upmandship is far from blooming here. Here the "fun" is just rude-
as maybe it should be if it is to be a bar room.

Flying Tadpole

My posts here, as much as you liked to bash them, where real. He had
never posted at those other sited until now and he is stocking. I also
received a mysterious email about how funny it was from Jasson, as if I
didn't already know how it was.

Flying Tadpole

Danny Taddei wrote:

DO YOU ALL KNOW THAT OZ1 IS TROLLING OTHER NEWS GROUPS?

snip

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

Flying Tadpole

Danny Taddei wrote:

I assumed

that past the fun was a serious forum as it was at the original school
in Marina Del Rey.

There is fun in all news groups but the design of the NG is serious. I
figured that the underlying tone here would be the same. If it were fun
I would have loved to jump in but it wasn't fun, just rude. The art of
one-upmandship is far from blooming here. Here the "fun" is just rude-
as maybe it should be if it is to be a bar room.

Past the fun, there _is_ a serious forum. Spend some time in the
archives. It's just that the fun is played tougher and harder
than elsewhere...

FT (g'night)
Wally

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Which groups?

Why? So you can do it too?

I asked because a Google groups search on 'danny taddei oz1' drew a blank
apart from this group. He could be using x-no-archive, or his posts could be
too recent to have been archived yet. If I knew the groups, I could, if I
was so inclined, visit said groups using my news reader and see if there are
indeed posts from Oz1.

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!

Danny Taddei

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Past the fun, there _is_ a serious forum. Spend some time in the
archives. It's just that the fun is played tougher and harder
than elsewhere...

OK, can you tell me where one goes to find these archives I always hear
about? When I set up my news reader (which is every time I get a
netscape update - and that is a ****er) I get 500 messages and that is
is. Then, each message that comes up seems to kick the others off my reader.

is there a web site that you go to?

Thanks

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html

katysails

yawn

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

jlrogers

Thank's, Mom. He needed that.

"katysails" wrote in message ...

I am truly sorry that I resorted to defending myself. I was attacked for
knowing something and asked to qualify myself. How else can one do that?

Your posts in deefense mark you as a person with rather low self-esteem. People with a good image of themselves ignore cracks
and jibes if they know they are right and proceed onward.

It is not likely that there are many
that are as well traveled.

A very stupid statement to make in this group/
The first response I
received was from OZ saying I was an idiot for wanting a gun on board.

So you're going to tell someone from a gun-free nation that he's wrong?

Taddie, grow up. You may be 40 but you think and react lke you're 12.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

I also
received a mysterious email about how funny it was from Jasson, as if I
didn't already know how it was.

Yu open mysterous emauls? I delete them unopened.. It's not safe out there. Better do a virus search.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

jlrogers

And you clock is off by at least 11 minutes.
"katysails" wrote in message ...

[...]

Gotta fit this boat in garage, 3" to spare in width. Doable as a practical matter? Mitchell Gossman General 11 February 3rd 04 06:21 AM
Boat News Groups John General 9 February 2nd 04 12:28 PM
problems with news groups Backyard Renegade Boat Building 1 September 29th 03 02:24 PM