jlrogers

Default DO YOU ALL KNOW THAT OZ1 IS TROLLING OTHER NEWS GROUPS?

And you clock is off by at least 11 minutes.
"katysails" wrote in message ...

I am truly sorry that I resorted to defending myself. I was attacked for
knowing something and asked to qualify myself. How else can one do that?

Your posts in deefense mark you as a person with rather low self-esteem. People with a good image of themselves ignore cracks
and jibes if they know they are right and proceed onward.

It is not likely that there are many
that are as well traveled.

A very stupid statement to make in this group/
The first response I
received was from OZ saying I was an idiot for wanting a gun on board.

So you're going to tell someone from a gun-free nation that he's wrong?

Taddie, grow up. You may be 40 but you think and react lke you're 12.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse