Flying Tadpole

Default New sea creatures near Australia

Scott Vernon wrote:

Ha ha, good one Per, too bad it took you 2 months to come up with something.

Happy Independence Day, stick a firecracker up your butt, light it, and sing
the Star Spangled Banner!

That would make it the Star Spangled Bunner?
Flying Tadpole

Pony Express wrote:

Fix your calendar. Don't you know that the world revolves around Americans?
--

You mean, eccentrically and off balance?
Per Elmsäter

Pony Express wrote:
Sorry, I didn't read that post. I try to avoid threads where bob
talks about sailing.

Wise decision.

Methinks you're lurking a little more than you'd like to admit.

When did I ever mention how much I lurk? See, there you go again weaving
yourself into trouble by presuming things. Or did you talk to Bill Gates
this time?
Besides I have this troll watcher that gives an alarm when somebody says
something really stupid.

"Per Elmsäter" wrote in message
Good one
Yes there has always been something special about boobsy. So afraid
of sailing and yet wanting so much to show us how much he loves it
and how competent he is. Did you see the thread where he was
actually trying to make us believe he'd been sailing a spinnacker??
What a troll that was.

Pony Express wrote:
First Donal says he *likes* bob. And now you?

"Per Elmsäter" wrote in message
How I love a bad loser

Pony Express wrote:
Hey, don't try to bring logic and reasoning into this NG. It is
neither welcomed nor tolerated.

Pony Express wrote:
Fix your calendar. Don't you know that the world revolves
around Americans?

Hey, Bill Gates is American isn't he? Well he's the one that
fixed my calendar!
--
Perre

Perre

Perre

Perre

Per Elmsäter

katysails wrote:
Happy Independence Day, stick a firecracker up your butt, light it,
and sing
the Star Spangled Banner!

Scotty,
You're treading dangerous ground here. YPer and I would be more than
happy to perform a solo duet of "The Star Spangled Banner" but I'm
afriad that the firecracker part will have to be cancelled. That is
not an experience I would enjoy.

Thanks for saving my a-s
--
Perre

Scout

not that there's anything wrong with that.
Scout

"Horvath" wrote
You Homo.

Capt. Mooron

Yes... that's expected in such a cavernous empty space.

CM

"Per Elmsäter" wrote in message
| katysails wrote:
| Per!
| Is there an echo in my head?
| --
| Perre
|
| You have to be smarter than a robot to reply.

Scott Vernon

OK, scrap the firecracker. Could you do it while standing on a Brits' neck?

Watched The Patriot last night, DAMN THE BRITS!

Scotty

"katysails" wrote in message
Happy Independence Day, stick a firecracker up your butt, light it, and

sing
the Star Spangled Banner!

Scotty,
You're treading dangerous ground here. YPer and I would be more than

happy to perform a solo duet of "The Star Spangled Banner"
but I'm afriad that the firecracker part will have to be cancelled. That

is not an experience I would enjoy.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
http://katysails.tripod.com

Flying Tadpole

"Per Elmsäter" wrote:

Besides I have this troll watcher that gives an alarm when somebody says
something really stupid.

Trans.:
"When someone's going for a ride,
I'm woken by my female side..."
jlrogers

If you need a hug that bad, just ask them for it.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Instill a fear so deep that merely a "look" from you will render them weak
from an overload of adrenalin. I do it to my nephews all the time.

My favourite trick is the bucket with the lid... I pick up a 5 gallon
plastic bucket of tools, snap on a lid and carry it easily down to the
shore. I put it in the shed and stash it under a box......where I have a
similar bucket loaded with 80 lbs of dive weights. I'll wait a bit and ask
one of the lads to fetch the tool bucket for me.

Man.... you should see their faces.... Ha ha ha They think I'm a
machine! Idiots! Ha Ha Ha

CM

"Scout" wrote in message
| CM,
| I'm 47 too. It seems every year I get a fresh batch of 17-18 year old
| students who want very much to whoop me in arm wrestling. I work out
| faithfully; but still it's getting tougher and tougher to beat them with
| each passing year. God help me if one of the boys challenges me.
| Scout
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote
| Thank the gods I'm only 47.... I'd have a harder time doing it if I was
| 74!! ;-)

Donal

"Pony Express" wrote in message
First Donal says he *likes* bob. And now you?

I was drunk. I like everybody when I'm drunk.

One of my failings, I guess.

Regards

Donal