Per Elmsäter

Default New sea creatures near Australia

Pony Express wrote:
Sorry, I didn't read that post. I try to avoid threads where bob
talks about sailing.

Wise decision.

Methinks you're lurking a little more than you'd like to admit.

When did I ever mention how much I lurk? See, there you go again weaving
yourself into trouble by presuming things. Or did you talk to Bill Gates
this time?
Besides I have this troll watcher that gives an alarm when somebody says
something really stupid.

"Per Elmsäter" wrote in message
Good one
Yes there has always been something special about boobsy. So afraid
of sailing and yet wanting so much to show us how much he loves it
and how competent he is. Did you see the thread where he was
actually trying to make us believe he'd been sailing a spinnacker??
What a troll that was.

Pony Express wrote:
First Donal says he *likes* bob. And now you?

"Per Elmsäter" wrote in message
How I love a bad loser

Pony Express wrote:
Hey, don't try to bring logic and reasoning into this NG. It is
neither welcomed nor tolerated.

"Per Elmsäter" wrote in message
Pony Express wrote:
Fix your calendar. Don't you know that the world revolves
around Americans?

Hey, Bill Gates is American isn't he? Well he's the one that
fixed my calendar!
--
Perre

Perre