jlrogers

Default New sea creatures near Australia

If you need a hug that bad, just ask them for it.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Instill a fear so deep that merely a "look" from you will render them weak
from an overload of adrenalin. I do it to my nephews all the time.

My favourite trick is the bucket with the lid... I pick up a 5 gallon
plastic bucket of tools, snap on a lid and carry it easily down to the
shore. I put it in the shed and stash it under a box......where I have a
similar bucket loaded with 80 lbs of dive weights. I'll wait a bit and ask
one of the lads to fetch the tool bucket for me.

Man.... you should see their faces.... Ha ha ha They think I'm a
machine! Idiots! Ha Ha Ha

CM