Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
MatSav

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:08:10 -0000, "Chris Naylor"
wrote:

All is now well in the world of my footrests...
All I need now is a few days when I'm not using my boat and some contact
adhesive now!

Might I suggest velcro strips / pads? It makes for easier "adjustment"
of footrest blocks that use the shim approach.

--
MatSav