Ewan Scott

Have to disagree about them knowing SFA - most of them know nothing, and
freely admit to knowing nothing about kayaking. But I've spent a long time
talking with Aaron who does actualy know what he is talking about - great
bloke as well!

I've been into RH many times , though less often since we found
Brookbanks. We have never found anyone interested or knowledgeable
about kayaking. We have even been standing waiting to be served with
good and cash in hand and been so ****ed off with the service that we
just dumped the stuff on the counter and walked away.

When we asked for quotes for over £6,000 worth of gear RH couldn't be
bothered giving us a written response. Mind you, the ONLY two kayak
suppliers in the Uk - and we wrote to some fifteen IIRC, were Nucleus
at Clacton on Sea and Brookbanks.

Anyway, best I say no more. :-(

Ewan Scott