Chris Naylor

Default Inazone 242 foorest

Hi - please excuse the crosspost - I wasn't sure which group to post to -
sorry!

Right. having just bought my first baot after being paddling for a few years
now (the joys of being involved with scouting and having access to boats!).
After paddling a number of different boats I decided to buy an Inazone 242
as I found it a great boat for both coaching and playing in (can't afford to
have 2 seperate boats!). Anyway. The footrest on the boat doesn't seem very
stable, in fact it wobbles around like jelly! I've tried using the larger of
the 2 plates supplied, but if I use that one I can't get enough legroom to
paddle comfortably. If I put the footrest back enough to stop it rattling it
is too far away to be any use! I've noticed that a few of the other
inazone's that i have paddles have all had foam type footrests fitted in
them (shock bloc I think they call them?). Does anybody know if it is
possible to retro fit the foam type footrests into the newer style
inazone's, if so where can I get them from? If not does anyone have any
sugestions as to how to make the footrests seem more stable?

Cheers for any info

--
Chris Naylor
Cut the nonsense to reply

Every instructor assumes you have nothing to do but study for his course.