sposter

Default Suggestion for contact cement??

What is the latest adhesive to use for outfitting a boat with minicell?
I can't find the Perception glue I used to use.
I was told to use 3M 77 spray contact cement, but I want to brush it on.

--
Scott Poster

John Kuthe

sposter wrote:

What is the latest adhesive to use for outfitting a boat with minicell?
I can't find the Perception glue I used to use.
I was told to use 3M 77 spray contact cement, but I want to brush it on.

Weldwood RED can or bottle! The super dangerous flammable kind! A lot
cheaper than that Perception junk, and widely available.

--
John Kuthe,
1st rule of Govt: protect people from Govt
rivermonk

I have successfully used Casson Composites -- a neoprene-based contact
cement. the only place I know it is available is Rock Creek Down Under
(Chattanooga and Ocoee).