Mike Jones

Default Kit lost :-(

Hi All,

My car was broken into last night, and my "soft" kit taken. So if
anyone sees this kit for sale, they could let me know. Also, if anyone
has any cheap old kit for sale, they could let me know. As it is the
summer, and I am not going to be doing any very difficult stuff,
anything considered. I am in Cambridge, and I am going to Cromer way
over the weekend, so anything in that area would be cool. I am about
44" chest and 38" waist.

Contact me on web1_at_hmorgan.net

Cheers

Kit (sorry for the vague descriptions). No expectation of getting it
back, but you have to try -

Cag - Raz Dex, black and orange
Helmet, Prion? Black, "workmans hard hat" style
Deck, black, gasket is rectangular in cross section
Waterproof trousers, Palm, black
Throw rope, Palm? 20m
Wet suit, short, vest type, for water skiing really. Black and pink.
Wet suit boots, body glove?
Bouyancy aid, red and black

Lost Boat/Adventure Don't Come Cheap Charles Pezeshki General 15 June 13th 04 03:45 PM
Lost contact - trying to find Ingvar Ytreboe, the Volvo Penta diesel expert Gwynne Spencer General 0 May 14th 04 09:16 PM
Lost my ride? Don White General 8 December 13th 03 01:16 AM
BoomerangIt Lost & Found Service River Wild General 1 July 30th 03 11:53 PM
Lost for ever hatch cover large 18x19 Boat Building 3 July 7th 03 06:30 AM