Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Greg Meyers

Default Kayak/Camping trip on the Channel Islands

Hello. I'm planning to go with a group out to the Channel Islands in
late November. The plan is to take a boat out there with our
gear/food/water and camp for 4 nights while kayaking to, and camping
on the different islands.

I'm trying to put together a good itinerary and was wondering if
anyone has any suggestions or advice. We are all moderate paddlers and
would like to cover nice distances each day, but also want to enjoy
ourselves and explore where we are camping.

Thanks for your help.