Weathered Rose

Default Windjammer Barefoot Cruises has one one been on one?

Hi,
My husband and I are thinking of taking one of these cruises next year
for our aniversary or vacation, I was interested to hear what people thought
of them, or if they had been on one.

Thanks!
Rose

remitchel

We went on the Windjammer "Polynesia" out of Saint Maartin several years ago
and it was the best trip we ever had.

The ship was well maintained, the crew was professional, and the weathr
great.

Go for it.

Bob W9GXT Galesburg, IL

"Weathered Rose" wrote in message
nk.net...
Hi,
My husband and I are thinking of taking one of these cruises next year
for our aniversary or vacation, I was interested to hear what people

thought
of them, or if they had been on one.

Thanks!
Rose

Bravado cruises the Australian Whitsundays John Smith Cruising 0 July 20th 04 04:51 AM
cruises in corsica corso Cruising 0 June 4th 04 06:46 AM
Maine Windjammer Cruises (off topic a bit) Mark Borgerson Cruising 5 March 24th 04 07:19 AM
Barefoot Cruises? Been on one? Weathered Rose General 8 January 28th 04 09:53 PM
Summer Cruises QLW Cruising 2 January 14th 04 07:16 PM