Weathered Rose

Default Barefoot Cruises? Been on one?

I asked this on another news group, but I'm curious to know if anyone has
been on a WindJammer Barefoot Cruise? My husband and I are saving for one,
and I'd like some unbias non "endorced" opinions and experiances.

John R Weiss

"Weathered Rose" wrote...
I asked this on another news group, but I'm curious to know if anyone has
been on a WindJammer Barefoot Cruise? My husband and I are saving for one,
and I'd like some unbias non "endorced" opinions and experiances.

My sister- and brother-in-law just did one out of Curacao in November. They had
a great time, and said they'd do it again.

Weathered Rose

Good Deal John! We're saving to go to the Bahama or St. Martin for six days.
Depends on our time off during the year. This will be my husband's first
time on a boat, it's my hope that he doesn't get sea sick I remembered
going whale watching in pretty bad seas back home and getting horribly sick.

I also warned him about still feeling like he's on the ocean when we're on
dry land. He laughed at me, I think he thought I was kidding.

"John R Weiss" wrote in message
"Weathered Rose" wrote...
I asked this on another news group, but I'm curious to know if anyone

has
been on a WindJammer Barefoot Cruise? My husband and I are saving for

one,
and I'd like some unbias non "endorced" opinions and experiances.

My sister- and brother-in-law just did one out of Curacao in November.

They had
a great time, and said they'd do it again.

Jens Lundgaard

"Weathered Rose" skrev i en
meddelelse news
[...]

Hi.

Can anyone give me a web adress for the barefoot crowd?

Happy barefoot sailing

Jens Lundgaard

John R Weiss

http://www.windjammer.com/

"Jens Lundgaard" #ALIAS_NAME@#ALIAS_DOMAIN wrote...

Can anyone give me a web adress for the barefoot crowd?

Richard

Try this group:
www.traveltalkonline.com/
Richard
"Weathered Rose" wrote in message
nk.net...
I asked this on another news group, but I'm curious to know if anyone has
been on a WindJammer Barefoot Cruise? My husband and I are saving for one,
and I'd like some unbias non "endorced" opinions and experiances.

Bruce Woodburn

I had a great time. Very laid back. The crew would never disclose the
itinerary, just "we'll see which way the wind is blowing in the morning".
But somehow, they always "just happened upon" a little island with a great
swimming lagoon before lunch, and "just happened to" drop the hook in front
of a little hotel about dinner time. And the hotel "just happened" to have a
dance band that night.

The skipper was quite happy letting me take the helm for a watch one night.

It's cool being able to dive off the stern rail of your "cruise ship".

Bruce

"Weathered Rose" wrote in message
nk.net...
I asked this on another news group, but I'm curious to know if anyone has
been on a WindJammer Barefoot Cruise? My husband and I are saving for one,
and I'd like some unbias non "endorced" opinions and experiances.

rotoryracer

My wife and I returned from our first cruise with Windjammer in September.
We went on SV LEGACY to the ABC islands. We had a good time.

If we sail with them again it will be on the Yankee Clipper to the
grenadines.

Enjoy!,

"Weathered Rose" wrote in message
nk.net...
I asked this on another news group, but I'm curious to know if anyone has
been on a WindJammer Barefoot Cruise? My husband and I are saving for one,
and I'd like some unbias non "endorced" opinions and experiances.

frits

"rotoryracer" wrote in message news:1YANb.60813$sv6.138736@attbi_s52...
My wife and I returned from our first cruise with Windjammer in September.
We went on SV LEGACY to the ABC islands. We had a good time.

If we sail with them again it will be on the Yankee Clipper to the
grenadines.

Enjoy!,

"Weathered Rose" wrote in message
nk.net...
I asked this on another news group, but I'm curious to know if anyone has
been on a WindJammer Barefoot Cruise? My husband and I are saving for one,
and I'd like some unbias non "endorced" opinions and experiances.

I would suggest an crewed yacht charter because than you can decide where to
go and what to do.Check out www.islandtimeholidays.com for that.
Sunny greetings from the Grenadines. Maria

Bravado cruises the Australian Whitsundays John Smith Cruising 0 July 20th 04 04:51 AM
cruises in corsica corso Cruising 0 June 4th 04 06:46 AM
Maine Windjammer Cruises (off topic a bit) Mark Borgerson Cruising 5 March 24th 04 07:19 AM
FUEL GAUGE OUT__YAMAHA 200 O/B, MC Barefoot 200 [email protected] General 0 November 25th 03 04:45 PM