BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ships (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ships/)
-   -   Windjammer Barefoot Cruises has one one been on one? (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ships/20557-windjammer-barefoot-cruises-has-one-one-been-one.html)

Weathered Rose January 14th 04 04:04 PM

Windjammer Barefoot Cruises has one one been on one?

Hi,
My husband and I are thinking of taking one of these cruises next year
for our aniversary or vacation, I was interested to hear what people thought
of them, or if they had been on one. :)

Thanks!
Rose

remitchel January 19th 04 01:01 PM

Windjammer Barefoot Cruises has one one been on one?

We went on the Windjammer "Polynesia" out of Saint Maartin several years ago
and it was the best trip we ever had.

The ship was well maintained, the crew was professional, and the weathr
great.

Go for it.

Bob W9GXT Galesburg, IL

nk.net...

[email protected] January 22nd 04 11:09 AM

Windjammer Barefoot Cruises has one one been on one?

My wife and I went on the Mandalay in 1993. Best 2 weeks we ever had.
We are saviong our money so we can go back. Excellent ship, crew and
food.

John

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 13:01:51 GMT, "remitchel"
wrote:

We went on the Windjammer "Polynesia" out of Saint Maartin several years ago
and it was the best trip we ever had.

The ship was well maintained, the crew was professional, and the weathr
great.

Go for it.

Bob W9GXT Galesburg, IL

ink.net...