Default MWB Portland

I went to visit my folks in Maine the last week of August. While I haven't
had time to edit any of the ship photos that I took, and there were many, I
wanted to post one I did. While I was there I took an afternoon to run down
to Portland about an hour away and met with Mark. Here is a shot of Mark
standing in front of the two tankers that were moored there that day.

He got a call shortly before this photo about them finding some oil on the
dock and he had to go back to work to look into the problem.

It was nice to personally meet with someone from the group, even if he is a
Red Sox fan.

Randy

Attached Thumbnails
MWB Portland-mwb-portland-me-082808.jpg

"Randy Kotuby" schreef in bericht
. ..
I went to visit my folks in Maine the last week of August. While I haven't
had time to edit any of the ship photos that I took, and there were many, I
wanted to post one I did. While I was there I took an afternoon to run
down to Portland about an hour away and met with Mark. Here is a shot of
Mark standing in front of the two tankers that were moored there that day.

He got a call shortly before this photo about them finding some oil on the
dock and he had to go back to work to look into the problem.

It was nice to personally meet with someone from the group, even if he is
a Red Sox fan.

Nice to meet you Mark;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Hope. Unfortunately, Mark can't post at the moment. He needs to change
news providers so he can post. His ISP dropped newsgroups and the other
service he is using he has a great deal of trouble posting. He can read but
not post. Once he gets with Giganews, he should start posting again.

Randy