Randy Kotuby Randy Kotuby is offline

Default MWB Portland

I went to visit my folks in Maine the last week of August. While I haven't
had time to edit any of the ship photos that I took, and there were many, I
wanted to post one I did. While I was there I took an afternoon to run down
to Portland about an hour away and met with Mark. Here is a shot of Mark
standing in front of the two tankers that were moored there that day.

He got a call shortly before this photo about them finding some oil on the
dock and he had to go back to work to look into the problem.

It was nice to personally meet with someone from the group, even if he is a
Red Sox fan.

Randy

Attached Thumbnails
MWB Portland-mwb-portland-me-082808.jpg