Default ATTN. Mountainframer

--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Thumbnails
ATTN. Mountainframer-viking-boats.jpg

--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Thumbnails
ATTN. Mountainframer-viking-warship.jpg

More to come.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Thumbnails
ATTN. Mountainframer-warship-about-1200-bc.jpg

"Bouler" wrote in message
.. .

--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Got em! Thanks again Bouler!

MountainFramer
--
I have never been able to conceive how any rational being could propose
happiness to himself from the exercise of power over others.

"Mountainframer" schreef in bericht

Got em! Thanks again Bouler!

Glad you like them, more to come.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Mountainframer added these comments in the current discussion du jour

I have never been able to conceive how any rational being could
propose happiness to himself from the exercise of power over others.
Thomas Jefferson

Then, why didn't Jefferson free his slaves at the time when the
Declaration of Independence was approved, as he though "all men are
created equal" included them. Like Washington, Jefferson only freed his
slaves by his will; doesn't sound to me like he was a very happy man
according to his own quote, which apparently you believe.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"

Very enlightening, Bouler! Many of the novels I read invove some of
these vessels. Now I can visualize trhgem better.

HF

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 02:39:36 +0200, "Bouler"

More to come.

First cup of coffee didn't reach my fingers yet!!

involve, them

HF

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:03:35 -0400, HiFlyer
wrote:

Very enlightening, Bouler! Many of the novels I read invove some of
these vessels. Now I can visualize trhgem better.

HF

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 02:39:36 +0200, "Bouler"

More to come.

"HiFlyer" schreef in bericht
news
Very enlightening, Bouler! Many of the novels I read invove some of
these vessels. Now I can visualize trhgem better.

Glad I could help this way.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message
Mountainframer added these comments in the current discussion du jour

I have never been able to conceive how any rational being could
propose happiness to himself from the exercise of power over others.
Thomas Jefferson

Then, why didn't Jefferson free his slaves at the time when the
Declaration of Independence was approved, as he though "all men are
created equal" included them. Like Washington, Jefferson only freed his
slaves by his will; doesn't sound to me like he was a very happy man
according to his own quote, which apparently you believe.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"

Ummm who are you? Take some of your meds and ask him yourself okay?

MountainFramer
--
I have never been able to conceive how any rational being could propose
happiness to himself from the exercise of power over others.
Thomas Jefferson

[IMG] code is On

Attn. joevan Bouler Tall Ship Photos 11 February 18th 08 03:49 PM
Attn all Bouler Tall Ship Photos 15 August 8th 07 05:42 PM
ATTN: SW Tom HK General 8 June 25th 07 03:40 AM
Attn. Skipper Dene General 0 March 6th 06 05:31 AM
Attn: Capt Rob! Bob Crantz ASA 2 November 3rd 05 06:57 PM