Default Attn. joevan

Hello joevan

Here the doc file made by Charlers Perrien with his scans.
109 is the last picture I have in this series of paintings and he gave in
this file.
All pictures till 109 have a frame with the name of the painting and the
painter.
Maybe the other pictures are from another series I don't have.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Files
File Type: doc p-tall_ships.doc (32.1 KB, 106 views)

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 00:37:39 +0100, "Bouler"
wrote:

Hello joevan

Here the doc file made by Charlers Perrien with his scans.
109 is the last picture I have in this series of paintings and he gave in
this file.
All pictures till 109 have a frame with the name of the painting and the
painter.
Maybe the other pictures are from another series I don't have.

Thanks for the doc. The last 3 seem to have been with your post. Not
sure now but the last 3 are interesting.

"joevan" schreef in bericht

Here the doc file made by Charlers Perrien with his scans.
109 is the last picture I have in this series of paintings and he gave in
this file.
All pictures till 109 have a frame with the name of the painting and the
painter.
Maybe the other pictures are from another series I don't have.

Thanks for the doc. The last 3 seem to have been with your post. Not
sure now but the last 3 are interesting.

The last three are not in my folder, but I'm only human;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Default Attn. joevan - P-tallships_109.csv

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 00:37:39 +0100, "Bouler" wrote:
Here the doc file made by Charlers Perrien with his scans.

Bouler,
Thanks for the DOC file. It's the one piece I didn't have yet.
I am attaching the csv for Perrien's tall ships series. It is part
of his official CSV for his CD01.
Charles's Tallships series has been copied and reposted
many times. Unfortunately some of the reposts had been resized
without being renamed. Both the original and modified files
have been innocently reposted as parts of the same set.
So the only way to know if one has his original post is by
comparing file size against the csv.
I don't think Charles made indexes for this set, but I have
read that he is comfortable with the indexes that have been made
by other people. I have at least two sets of indexes, and
both index sets look good to me.
If any pics at Charles's original file size are needed,
I can repost them from my set, although I'll need a day or two
to get them from my backup CD.

- Ruth

schreef in bericht
wrote:
Here the doc file made by Charlers Perrien with his scans.

Bouler,
Thanks for the DOC file. It's the one piece I didn't have yet.

Glad I could help.

I am attaching the csv for Perrien's tall ships series. It is part
of his official CSV for his CD01.
Charles's Tallships series has been copied and reposted
many times. Unfortunately some of the reposts had been resized
without being renamed. Both the original and modified files
have been innocently reposted as parts of the same set.
So the only way to know if one has his original post is by
comparing file size against the csv.
I don't think Charles made indexes for this set, but I have
read that he is comfortable with the indexes that have been made
by other people. I have at least two sets of indexes, and
both index sets look good to me.
If any pics at Charles's original file size are needed,
I can repost them from my set, although I'll need a day or two
to get them from my backup CD.

Hello Ruth,

I downloaded this series from Charles himself so I have the exact scans he
made.
I did some reposts and made indexes with compupic with the header "Boulers
collection".
I never change name nor size by a repost.
Thanks for the csv and your offer to repost the proper sizes.
Do you know if Charles scanned more series of Tallships?
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Default Attn. joevan - P-tallships_109.csv ( Bouler )

I did some reposts and made indexes with compupic with the header "Boulers
collection".

I know I have joevan's indexes. I think I might have yours as well.
I have so many of your posts but haven't had to time yet to organize
all of them for re-finding. I've particularly enjoyed your
several series of the skutsjes - the kind of boat I'd love to live
on some day. Right now my family responsibilites are keeping me
too busy to get back to sailing, so this group is a lifeline for me
until some day arrives.

I never change name nor size by a repost.

Yes, I know, I've followed your work for several years now.

Do you know if Charles scanned more series of Tallships?

As far as I know, it was just the series of 109.
That might have been all the pics in that book.
If I ever find a copy, I'll certainly try to check.
I do know that he did a set of Maritime Art by Christopher Blossom.

I see that Sj is reposting her lovely series from the same book.
Have to admit, I just can't get too much of a good thing.

Thanks for keeping this group so active.

- Ruth

Default Attn. joevan - P-tallships_109.csv ( joevan )

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 01:24:53 GMT, joevan wrote:
Thank you for your CSV. I have not changed any file that I have
downloaded and then re posted.

I know we can rely on you.

If you have any file that is not correct, then please post them.
I am sure Bouler or I can help some if needed.

I have all the original Charlie-scans for this set.
It is what really turned me into a serious (as opposed to slap-dash)
collector. I have the indexes that you made for the set as well.

Thank you for all your pix and for reposting your work and
the work of many others in this NG. People like you and
Bouler have turned this NG from a skimpy backwater into
a major safe harbour for boat-lovers.

- Ruth

schreef in bericht

Thank you for all your pix and for reposting your work and
the work of many others in this NG. People like you and
Bouler have turned this NG from a skimpy backwater into
a major safe harbour for boat-lovers.

You make me blush;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 03:39:54 +0100, "Bouler"
wrote:

schreef in bericht
.. .

Thank you for all your pix and for reposting your work and
the work of many others in this NG. People like you and
Bouler have turned this NG from a skimpy backwater into
a major safe harbour for boat-lovers.

You make me blush;-)

Well I remember back a few years when things were pretty slow and it
is nice to be appreciated. I know what you mean though.

[IMG] code is On

Attn all Bouler Tall Ship Photos 15 August 8th 07 05:42 PM
ATTN: SW Tom HK General 8 June 25th 07 03:40 AM
Ping Joevan MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 9 April 8th 07 05:54 PM
ATTN BOB OFFICER CovvTseTung ASA 7 February 12th 07 05:13 PM
ATTN BOB OFFICER CovvTseTung ASA 4 February 8th 07 07:19 PM