Default Attn all

Can anybody read my message cause I can/t;-(
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands

"Bouler" wrote in message
Can anybody read my message cause I can/t;-(
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands

Hi Bouler,
Your message is readable here in the US.
Bob

"Bob_R" schreef in bericht

Can anybody read my message cause I can/t;-(

Hi Bouler,
Your message is readable here in the US.

Thanks Bob, now I have to find out why I can't see my own messages.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands

"Sj" schreef in bericht

Can anybody read my message cause I can/t;-(

Loud & clear, Bouler ...

Thanks Sj, that means troubleshooting for me.
I can read my posting from the fifth of august.
But I'm glad you people can recieve my messages;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 04:07:16 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

Can anybody read my message cause I can/t;-(

Came through here.

If you're using Outlook Express for posting, I have noticed quirks, such as,
when I post, then continue to read the newsgroup, my post will not show up
all the time. So usually, when I post, I close Outlook or go to another
folder while the message is in transit, then when I return, it's there. The
strange part was that you could unsubscribe to the newsgroup, then
re-subscribe, and still not see it, but maybe see responses to your post!
Of course, there are better newsreaders out there and I miss Netscape.

wrote:

Can anybody read my message cause I can/t;-(

Came through here.

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 10:10:49 -0700, "pe.rhodes"
wrote:

If you're using Outlook Express for posting, I have noticed quirks, such as,
when I post, then continue to read the newsgroup, my post will not show up
all the time. So usually, when I post, I close Outlook or go to another
folder while the message is in transit, then when I return, it's there. The
strange part was that you could unsubscribe to the newsgroup, then
re-subscribe, and still not see it, but maybe see responses to your post!
Of course, there are better newsreaders out there and I miss Netscape.

.. .
wrote:

Can anybody read my message cause I can/t;-(

Came through here.

Bouler is using outlook for his posting and reading as per his
headers. That could well be the problem. If you check mine you will
see I am using agent as I have for 10 years or more.

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 04:58:05 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Bob_R" schreef in bericht

Can anybody read my message cause I can/t;-(

Hi Bouler,
Your message is readable here in the US.

Thanks Bob, now I have to find out why I can't see my own messages.

Maybe you kill filed yourself. Stranger things have happened. LOL

"joevan" schreef in bericht
wrote:

Can anybody read my message cause I can/t;-(

Came through here.

Everybody sees it exept myself;-(
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands

[IMG] code is On

ATTN: SW Tom HK General 8 June 25th 07 03:40 AM
Attn Jay Chan Don Dando General 1 October 13th 06 05:42 PM
Attn. Skipper Dene General 0 March 6th 06 05:31 AM
attn: K.Smith habbi General 1 November 27th 05 11:32 PM
Attn: Capt Rob! Bob Crantz ASA 2 November 3rd 05 06:57 PM